Stampede GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
:cheerleader:

Greetings, Stampede Attendees...

This is one of the final Stampede announcements before everyone starts migrating toward Reno...

Your attention is appreciated.

As you check in to the Peppermill, you will find our cordoned parking area on the 5th floor of the parking structure. Find a spot there which is cozy for you and please join us in the event registration hall...

The Stampede's Registration Hall is "Roma II" at the Peppermill (loosely 10a-6p, Friday 24JUL09). At this time/location, you will receive your registration materials (copy of the weekends plans, access wrist band, etc.) and are welcome to spend the day meeting and cavorting with the people you may have met on the internet...:laugh:

Warchild and I will be in and out of the hall doing what needs to be done for the event, so if we're not there when you arrive, then feel free to stick around...we'll be back. The hall will be open at 10a, and will stay open until 6p.

There has been a schedule change which is noteworthy. Please take a look at the updated schedule here: Busa Stampede. Most notably is that the official event photograph (Rick Clemson) has been moved to 8am Saturday (before you go play in the mountains) and will be on the Peppermill grounds. You will receive specific information about this when you register.

Remember: This entire event has been arranged (ideally) for you to meet each other and to go riding in some of North America's most scenic and inviting terrain. We strongly advocate the use of full safety gear. Every rider is responsible for riding their own "ride," enhancing everyone's safety and longevity. There are no races and there are NO prizes for anything except for being at the Stampede.

One other thing...those who are registered will receive this and any other announcements by e-mail, as well.

:beerchug:

tick tock tick tock...good ride today.

:beerchug:
But you're gonna miss out on a better one Tuesday!! :laugh:
Hurry up and get here Scar, we haven't made a ride plan for Wed yet.........waiting on your input!!

Jimbo

Jim, Scar will be here soon but know....for right now, he is really busy running this thing! There are so many issues that aren't apparent to us attendees, and he is dealing with them all! (and I really appreciate the multitude of things he has already done). I don't think he will be able to play with us on Tuesday is my point. Doyle

Yes indeed, I knew he wouldn't even be here until at least very late Tuesday night and then Wednesday he's more than likely going to be a very busy boy at the Peppermill. Maybe he'll be able to break away for a short putt on Thursday, we'll see!?

Jimbo

I will be in reno tomorrow for the stamped
Posted via Mobile Device
Well come on down Steve and join us Tuesday morning!
Meet up location is the north Carson City Starbucks at 8:30.
Stay on 395 south out of Reno and as you top the rise coming into Carson 30 miles later, stay to the right (heading to downtown CC) and just past the second stop light at the intersection of College Park Way and 395, you'll see a McDonalds on the right. The Starbucks is located just to the south of McDonalds, across the parking lot.
Needless to say, this goes for any and all other early Stampede attendees!

Jimbo

Last edited:
But you're gonna miss out on a better one Tuesday!! :laugh:
Hurry up and get here Scar, we haven't made a ride plan for Wed yet.........waiting on your input!!

Jimbo

I have some items to shake out on Wednesday, Jimbo...I'll give a holla when I get there, but there are a couple of logistic items which I need to set...and Wednesday looks like the best day to do it.

I think the pallet of materials I shipped last week is due there Wednesday, as well.

Can't wait to see you guys!!!

Back