Stampede Banquet Slide Show // Images Request

Hey Scar I sent a few images to the g mail address you provided, hope they went through!:beerchug:

Hey, Aaron...got the pix you sent last night, too...some really good stuff there, as well!

Thanks a million! :beerchug:

The last couple of days has seen an influx of images...

There's still time to get your pictures included in the presentation...:whistle:

:beerchug:

Well, all...this coming weekend, I'll be buttoning-up the slide-show by adding the last handful of images and applying the music.

This is something of a 'last call' for you to have your pix included in this presentation.

Special thanks to everyone who added their own personal facet to this gem. It's turned out very nicely...

:beerchug:

:cheerleader:Last call, ya'llz!!!:cheerleader:

Scar

I hope after the Stampede, you can post the CD here somehow so that the less fortunate saps like me can see the slide show.:thumbsup:
As usual I am sure you have put together a spectacular show for us.:beerchug:
Thanks Scar.
Bubba

I hope after the Stampede, you can post the CD here somehow so that the less fortunate saps like me can see the slide show.:thumbsup:
As usual I am sure you have put together a spectacular show for us.:beerchug:
Thanks Scar.
Bubba

Bubba: (as they say in Spanish-speaking countries, "claro, que si!," which translates: "Yes, of course!").

The slide show will be available to and viewed by interested people the world over.

Nothing less will suffice...:beerchug:

Thanks for the props! :cheerleader:

;)

Back