Stairway to Heaven

GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
Actually, stairway to the Busa hospital. For those of you that have been in my trailer, I had a small step stool to help hoist yourself up into the trailer, see pic #1. After almost killing myself on that little thing, I bet it would have been funny to see though:whistle:, I figured it was time to get something better see pic #2.:thumbsup: Got my new poster mounted in the trailer too, see pic #3 & 4. Truck and trailer all cleaned up ready to go to Eureka Springs.

100_0343 (Medium).jpg

100_0340 (Medium).jpg

100_0341 (Medium).jpg

100_0342 (Medium).jpg

100_0344 (Medium).jpg

do you use a weight distribution hitch or sway bars?

BTW, I'm still jealous :bowdown::bowdown:

that is sweet :bowdown: looking forward to seeing you in a couple days!

Awesome!!!

Congrats, Hal! Use the stairway in good health; drive/ride safe, and enjoy Eureka!!!

:beerchug:

See ya when you get there, have a safe trip. :thumbsup:

Sweet setup! Looks awesome. Doesn't get much better unless you would like a couple of blue and gold sharpies to fix that poster?

Sweet setup! Looks awesome. Doesn't get much better unless you would like a couple of blue and gold sharpies to fix that poster?
The poster is made up of several hundred smaller pictures of people and bikes on the org. It is really cool!

Lookin' good, Hal! Glad to see you're gonna make it to Eureka. Wish I was gonna be there.

looks nice Hal!!

hey, did not want to mention this out loud but did you notice the "puch" on the floor? ya know someone could step in that... :whistle:

Hi Hal, Looks good, I wana go.. :( Do they ever do fun stuff here in S.Fla? Oh, the starter in my truck still broke,still waiting for the kids to come fix it.I texed her and told her what its doing,but she said its a new starter frm autozone?? But it keeps catchin still , and still wants to turn over when the truck is on, now it does it when i drive, its getting worse. Anyway,ride safe,tell wife hello for me.. Much love to ya.. Kare

that is a kicka$$ poster, i wonder if there is anyway to scan that on the side of my van, like vinal

Back