Stainless or powder coat black?

Motonutz916

Registered
The exhaust is one of two things left to do to finish this bike. Had to throw it on because the rave season began. I know all the Harley guys out there would say stainless, polish it LOL but what are the true busa Brothers saying. The pipe is a megaphone

20141115_143552 - Copy (2).jpg

The exhaust is one of two things left to do to finish this bike. Had to throw it on because the rave season began. I know all the Harley guys out there would say stainless, polish it LOL but what are the true busa Brothers saying. The pipe is a megaphone

View attachment 1600504
If it were me, I think a black pipe would look good, it would kind of go with the flamed out theme.

Richard didn't wanna turbo the bike?
At the time Cayuga Dragway park, they started a all motor heads up class. I figured whoever had the most money would win I had the most money what can get used to the bike because I never are shifted or drove such a beast before and then the next year they added turbos which pissed me off so I figured my bike was too good to race against theirs LOL I'll do a turbo bike one day but I love bracket racing in racing the 999 index and racing the 9.50 index on my other bikes...

Back