Stage 2 turbo build

Just changed out the kickstand. It's starting to look wright.

image.jpg

What do you have left?

Engine build to support 400 HP
Carbon fiber frame covers
Bazzaz Bluetooth( i ordered a long time ago)
Brembo M/C
Brembo calipers
Rear Corbin seat for the wife
+6 inch tail
Gsxr CF front fender
Tiger racing belly pan
Tiger racing gas tank clips
paint
And I hope a Skully

That's about half the list lol

Sorry been away for a while, got to busy enjoying the summer. I added the gen2 lowerd forks to my girl, gen2 ebc exterme pro pads, gen1 EBC rotors, 4x5mm spacers, and Brock's top triple tree. There is a small problem, I need to know if any one has a way I can space the rotors out a little so that both break pads can bite evenly to the rotor? Or do you know of a spacer kit I could buy for gen1 wheels on gen 2 bike.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Just changed out the kickstand. It's starting to look wright.
is ur bike lowered? if it is ill have to cut that stand and re-drill for the pin. otherwise it will sit up straight too much and maybe tip over. I have the same stand and had to do just that cause mine is lowered.

did u see all the time spent on this bike.... and no dyno sheet and no complete bike.

Not on this thread, it has been 4 yrs, anything could have happened in that time.

There's a completed picture of the bike on page 4 of the thread (attached).

Has anyone seen a post from Lillblack

Lillblack.jpg

then the turbo started spitting oil everywhere...…. and a teardown ensued for further mods...…..

Seemed to according to the posts...don't know what happened. It's like reading a mystery book and having the last chapter missing.

Back