Stage 2 turbo build

That looks like a nice build...when do you plan on firing it up...it seems there is a general guideline for doing what you are doing as far as parts etc...but at the same time as long is the tune is on the safe side and you are happy that is all that matters...there is no how to book for custom stuff....that is what makes the final deal / effort better than the next guy

I'm tacking my time, I started buying parts 2 years ago. My tuner NELS is in the driver seat and I'm not rushing to finish it. Any kind of advice would be appreciated.

I just ordered a new high volume oil pump gear from SAE Outlaw Performance http://saeoutlawperformance.com/Hayabusa-High-Volume-Oil-Pump-Gear-hvo001.htm.

highflowoilpumgear.jpg

Looks like an awesome build!! Did you already have a stage 1, and are just upgrading? I see the Wossner rods, but no pistons to go with em (curious if you already had them from a previous mod). Are you running any different cams with this set up?

Plan on going with a stage 2 myself, might just model some elements from ur build! Nice work man!

Looks like an awesome build!! Did you already have a stage 1, and are just upgrading? I see the Wossner rods, but no pistons to go with em (curious if you already had them from a previous mod). Are you running any different cams with this set up?

Plan on going with a stage 2 myself, might just model some elements from ur build! Nice work man!

Thanks bro, I got the stage 2 turbo kit used from ebay and it was a nightmare injectors, lines and header was bad. The pistons are in the box under the rod, just didn't show them. ATM I'm still buying engine parts one part at a time, i plain to go with APE products throughout the engine build. I see that you are in Houston I'm from East Texas myself talk to murderedout07 he can point you in the wright direction on your build. The build has been super fun so far and I have been getting a heep of help from everyone on the form. GL on your build bro and welcome to the org.

Thanks bro, I got the stage 2 turbo kit used from ebay and it was a nightmare injectors, lines and header was bad. The pistons are in the box under the rod, just didn't show them. ATM I'm still buying engine parts one part at a time, i plain to go with APE products throughout the engine build. I see that you are in Houston I'm from East Texas myself talk to murderedout07 he can point you in the wright direction on your build. The build has been super fun so far and I have been getting a heep of help from everyone on the form. GL on your build bro and welcome to the org.

Thank You! I hear ya on the one pice at a time. I'm still new to the whole Turbo world, I'm learning as I go. Are you running Turbo pistons, or just the spacer (if u run Turbo pistons, that eliminates the need for the spacer, correct?)

I got a shift light from BOOSTMYSMITH, the light came in superfast and we'll put together. Great company to work with.

image.jpg

Thank You! I hear ya on the one pice at a time. I'm still new to the whole Turbo world, I'm learning as I go. Are you running Turbo pistons, or just the spacer (if u run Turbo pistons, that eliminates the need for the spacer, correct?)

I will be runing wossner pistons and I plan to buy a spacer plate same time I buy he rest of the engine kit. Sorry for the long run on, if you have pistons with a gen 2 you do not need a spacer, but a gen 1 you do at least that what I was told.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I will be runing wossner pistons and I plan to buy a spacer plate same time I buy he rest of the engine kit. Sorry for the long run on, if you have pistons with a gen 2 you do not need a spacer, but a gen 1 you do at least that what I was told.
why would you need a spacer plate if your running turbo pistons? Shouldn't matter for either gen I wouldn't think

The piston is designed to be used with a spacer plate. The compression ratio that the piston is listed as is with a spacer plate. As far as I know wossner gen 2 turbo pistons are the only ones that do not require a spacer plate.

I went to the shop to drop off a few parts and took a few photos of the bike build. Sorry the lights where out today in this part of the PNW due to wind storms, pictures might seem a little dark. Also found out that the aeromative fuel pressure unit was leaking gas. Last thing I got to see was the lines Nels and his guys upgraded on the bike due to the dryrot of the old lines.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I forgot to mention Nels and his guys instaled the slave support, lockup clutch, helibars, tiger racing 3 gauge holder, my 3 glowshift gauges, and the speedohealer this week.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

What did you do with the excess length of wiring for the Bazzaz? mine is looped in a circle, but it's a pain in the A$$. Was thinking of shortening it, but that will take forever.

What did you do with the excess length of wiring for the Bazzaz? mine is looped in a circle, but it's a pain in the A$$. Was thinking of shortening it, but that will take forever.

The shop had looped all the extra wire. How do you like your Bazzaz ZFI, due it all seem like HYPE are is it a good product.

Back