Stafford,Va. Bike Night pics

Robot

Donating Member
Registered
Tom(Postal) has some better pics here:

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/geographic-riding-areas/110714-bike-night-stafford-va-2.html

I have a couple different pics, On the way to meet Busa_Nick, I saw this Vmax for sale, I stopped and took some pics. The sign says $6000.00/OBO.

It is an older Vmax and needs some TLC, makes me wonder if they show it needing some basic cleaning,etc. When was the last time oil was changed? Certainly not worth 6K in my opinon. I have more pics if anyone requests.

Vmx4Sale.jpg

:cheerleader:Fellow Virginians please welcome Busa_Nick, he just moved here from South Carolina, a great guy with a great bike!:cheerleader:

Busa_Nick.jpg

It was my first time meeting Tom(Postal) and Paul(GMBusa), both are great guys with Turbo Busa's. I appreciate them putting this bike night together, I have been vocal, perhaps sometimes too vocal, about the need for more ride organization in Virginia.

:cheerleader:I appreciate the efforts of Tom and ECHR, supporting the cause and bretheren:cheerleader:

Tom and Paul's Turbo Busa's in the pic

TurboBusas.jpg

A nice 2006 Vmax showed up:wow::drool:

A good time was had by all, Busa_Nick and I left a little early, we had a bit of a ride home on I-95 Saturday night traffic.

I kept a good pace on the way home and had a Harley Chopper pass me at 110mph, he had the most relaxed 110mph posture I have ever seen, layed back and looked like he was smoking a cigarette:wtf:

NiceVmax.jpg

I knew I should have stopped by and said hi. I drove by and saw all the eye candy. Didn't know about a bike night though!

:beerchug: Looks like a bunch of fun.. Except that I do not see any ladies???

This was the 1st bike night,maybe more ladies next time, all ladies had boyfriends, boyfriends who didnt look eager to have me point the camera at their ladies:laugh:

Thanks for the great pics.... none with me in them, that's good, it should help business. :laugh:

We will have Bike Night every Saturday night, June - August, 7-10 PM, weather permitting. I may not be there this Saturday, as that is our big ECHR ride to WV, and I may not get back in time.

P.

:beerchug:

Back