St. Louis

I live in Murphysboro, Il, but I ride to St. Louis every now and then. PM me with your email, or phone number and I'll give you a call next time I plan a ride up there. Mitch

I live in Eureka Mo. PM me and Ill shout out to ya next time we go for a ride.

Keep coming guys, my email is shortbals@charter.net if you guys are up this way hit me with a email and we can ride. I work weird hours sometimes so I am not always able to ride on weekends (I am a city cop, but I am cool I don't give people ####!) But hit me up I would like to find some cool guys to help me with my new bike and ride with.

A group ride to Grafton on the river road is always a good time. Anyone interested ? I work for the postal service and work goofy hours. I dont always know when Im working, but would be up to a get aquainted ride. Note,, only responsible riders please. No racing or stunting. I ride moderately fast but my livelyhood depends on a clean mvr.

Group ride Sunday 09/11 leaving from waffle house at I-55 at butler hill rd , to Grafton and then
rock.gif
My cell is 314-952-0461.

Group ride Sunday 09/11 leaving from waffle house at I-55 at butler hill rd , to Grafton and then
rock.gif
My cell is 314-952-0461.
You may want to check the STLAR (St Louis Area Riders) website. This conflicts with a ride they do every year and have had on the calender since July. Leaving from Last Lane Cars @ 9:30 AM. Riding up to Hanibal. You may want to consider joining that ride instead.

Unfortuneatly, I can't make either one.

I'm in Wood River, IL. Today's the wifes B'day so no riding for me. STLAR is going to Hannibal today which is one of two anual rides we do there.

Later,

Steve

Back