St. John, U.S Virgin Islands

Okay, got back in the wee hours of this morning. I'm not sure this is the right forum for holiday pics, but you DID ask for them so here are a couple just to let the members who've never been there know what they're missing. The first one and the double rainbow one were taken from outside my bedroom door of the villa we stayed at. What a way to wake up in the morning. It truly is magnificent:

IMG_8185.jpg

IMG_8242.jpg

IMG_8308.jpg

IMG_8483.jpg

I need a vacation???

First in 4 years for me mate, so I know what you mean. I didn't fully realize how much I needed it until I was there. If you need a place to unwind, I couldn't recommend it more. Not a single stop light on the island and none are needed cos EVERYONE appears to have right of way ALL the time.

First in 4 years for me mate, so I know what you mean. I didn't fully realize how much I needed it until I was there. If you need a place to unwind, I couldn't recommend it more. Not a single stop light on the island and none are needed cos EVERYONE appears to have right of way ALL the time.

The reason there aren't any stop lights is because down there right of way is determined by vehicle size divided by sanity.

Back