St discussion board

hank

Registered
Been over to the ST board. Signed up and posted a few times.
Kinda interesting site, but man, some are real geeks are into that SP thing! In all due respects, Hayabusa.org is for me. Very good content without the my Di% is bigger than yours kinda poop. Ya......
ernaehrung004.gif

I agree.

Most of the other sportbike sites I visit are all about macho BS. I like to go fast, but I don't use it to tell everyone how good I am.

Captain, ya got a good site goin'!

Well hey mine is bigger, oops wrong site, Just kidding this is a great site.
biggrin.gif
devil.gif

i don't get it ninja eater, your what is bigger??
lookaround.gif
(bike?)
just jokin', thought i would add a little female humor....

i agree with you guys, anyone who knows anything about bikes knows we have the top of the line, no need for excessive bragging. (maybe just a little) i get mad respect from guys who just know i ride a BUSA. the bike speaks for itself as does this site!!!!

glad to be a part of it...

aktion035.gif

Cap this site is EXCELENT! I belive every Busa Pilot would be in agreement.Good info nice chat chow for now
biggrin.gif

Thanks guys (and Gals) I have said this before, just a simple man with a simple board and a really cool bike. Thanks for the support.

We must be doing something right, we have about 15 -20 new members every day, its to the point now I can't even keep up with them all. When this board first started in November I was complaining to Narcissus and Cetrov that there wasn't any one coming to the board..... Narcissus told me to just wait and be patient and Ohhhhh man have you guys been coming.....

Lo,

Your female humor is always welcome.

Cap. Time to put out a montly welcome to the new members.

Back