Squished Gixxer

fsusux

Banned
His guardian angel must've been riding with him....

bikesquish.jpg

new Caption "Suzuki GSXR600 powerful enough to tow a passenger car"

New headline...

In an effort to creat new Supercar, Scientists mate Car with Sport bike.

Should know if succesful in 9 months!

(BUSAFETT @ Sep. 10 2006,09:20) I smell Photoshop.

BUSAFETT
You can sniff adobe all you want I suppose but not everything you don't believe is photochopped...
biggrin.gif

I'm just happy the cager got a nice fine out of it. How many points does it take to lose your license? We don't have "points" in illinois. Three moving violations within a year and your license is forfeit.

on the vrod board they have some pictures of a vrod done the same way, the rider walked away from it.

saw that happen to a 300 lb hells angle years ago. old lady ran up over his back tire and pinned him against the ape hangers. front tire was about two foot off the ground
lucky for her he couldn't get off the bike and there was a cop across the intersection. he was screming and thrashing around so much we thought he was hurt but he was just trying to rip the frontend of the bike off to get to the driver. cop had to pull his gun and yell at him to calm down. they used the jaws of life to cut the triples off and he was up and walking around.

I second the photoshop thought!! No way! The car wouldn't climb the bike. Hit it yes. Damage it yes. Crush it as it plows into and through it yes. Climb on top of it I doubt it. Photoshop! Doubting thomas here on that one. Great pic though!

(extreemachine @ Sep. 10 2006,21:01) I second the photoshop thought!! No way! The car wouldn't climb the bike. Hit it yes. Damage it yes. Crush it as it plows into and through it yes. Climb on top of it I doubt it. Photoshop!  Doubting thomas here on that one.  Great pic though!
If that was Photoshopped, whoever shopped it had mad skillz!

Back