Squirrel Killer!

Cookie

Registered
If anyone know the twisties on Calistoga Road through the mountains coming out of St. Helena in Central California into Santa Rosa they will know how you could be hauling serious azs through the trees and come out of a turn off of the apex at full speed enough to scare the holy hell out if a unsuspecting squirrel the size of a small dog sitting right smack in the middle of the lane.

He looked left where he had come from.
He looked right to where he knew he wanted to go.

I said to my Brother who was riding with me,, Where did he go? ???

He went right into the middle of the grill! :laugh:

It seems he needed a ride to the Safeway store! :laugh:

IMAGE_2121251611324.jpg

I can't figure out HOW he got his head bent in backwards like that with his front legs out!?
IMAGE_2131251611360.jpg

IMAGE_2141251611380.jpg

LOOK AT THOSE FEET!!
IMAGE_2151251611400.jpg

Long time forest member, bread winner for his Family,, I know he will be missed. Sorry little fella,, you never had a chance!

Last edited:
RIP 'lil fella; it was your time...

RIP bushy tail.. you realy don't realize how important they are to the survival of all the forest creatures till they are gone he will be missed

If you had bought a Beemer he would still be here

:rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP bushy tail.. you realy don't realize how important they are to the survival of all the forest creatures till they are gone he will be missed

If you had bought a Beemer he would still be here

Honestly, I felt really bad when I didn't see him escape and appear outside of my mirror. I don't like killing animals unless they are for food in a survival setting.

The Honda was my Brother's car. Loads of fun for a front wheel drive car. The Civic has certainly evolved over what it used to be. You can barely tell it was front wheel drive. Very well planted, for sure. I am a big German car fan, although the BMW's aren't what sparks my interests. That would go to the Porsche 911 line.

Honestly, I felt really bad when I didn't see him escape and appear outside of my mirror. I don't like killing animals unless they are for food in a survival setting.

The Honda was my Brother's car. Loads of fun for a front wheel drive car. The Civic has certainly evolved over what it used to be. You can barely tell it was front wheel drive. Very well planted, for sure. I am a big German car fan, although the BMW's aren't what sparks my interests. That would go to the Porsche 911 line.
Easy .... easy....it was just a joke I thought the vids would make my attempt at humor obvious. Nor was the BMW remark intended to make an insinuation that you are heartless... nor that you should be driving a different car or that you were operating it in a reckless manner. I was just funnin!

That shid although tragic was funny:laugh: That may very well mean I am disturbed individual but that pic was funny.

Evasive manuevers are reserved for animals large enough to cause major damage to my vehicle or myself. Squirrels aren't even on the radar, no slowing down, no swerving, no mercy!..

Easy .... easy....it was just a joke I thought the vids would make my attempt at humor obvious. Nor was the BMW remark intended to make an insinuation that you are heartless... nor that you should be driving a different car or that you were operating it in a reckless manner. I was just funnin!

That shid although tragic was funny:laugh: That may very well mean I am disturbed individual but that pic was funny.

I never took it that way. Strange thing about absence of tonality - without it, sometimes the message is misconstrued. Easy IS what I do.

Thanks for the clips. They were a gas!

The squirrel was actually a paid actor,, I took him out for a few Guinness' afterwards. Man,, he can put them down! :laugh:
squirrel1251670823.gif

Back