Squids with video cameras

Watched the vid last week. Looked like a hit and run, but anyway have a safe and enjoyable ride. :thumbsup:

Looked like he was going 70 something on a 25 curve, he was hitting 100 just before the turn!

That video...target fixated on the skid mark? Looked like he followed it right into the other lane...

Can't tell if he is a squid but he sure rides like a hoon, even after all that he still almost put another rider coming up from behind on the floor.

HAHA good save he got unfixated real quick. Locked his rear brake, dodged cages, off roaded back on the smooth stuff, looks like great fun.

Can't tell if he is a squid but he sure rides like a hoon, even after all that he still almost put another rider coming up from behind on the floor.
TRUE shouldve collected his thoughts first before almost putting that last biker in jeopardy,yup thats a deadly squid.

Vid has been on here at least 3 times, and I've watched it several times, still can't figure whay he ran across the center. Must have been a target fixate on something, those are all long open sweepers that shouldn't be a problem for any sport bike (including a Busa) at 70mph. He was actually slowing down before he went across.
Dunno, got lucky and did make the best of a bad situation by going on off onto the shoulder and not head oning the second vehicle.
As for taking out the other bike, I don't think that was even close there. Looked like the guy cruised by him and was looking back asking if he was alright.
Still a bad deal when you post it on YouTube and the police get ahold of it.:laugh:

Do you guys think him being on the brakes caused him to go wide ?

Looked like the turn was sharper than he expected and went in to fast for his abilities... Let say just say for kicks he had the skills to make it through there like his buddies...

What do you if there is a car stopped around that turn, there is no shoulder to pull off in. If a motorist has some car trouble he could end up stopped waiting to greet the speeding bikes.

I have had this happen to me before actually (not running into on-coming traffic but ending up way wide on a turn). When riding fast in the twisties you have to position yourself like every turn is going to be a max effort/lean turn and then back off if it's not necessary. Sometimes you get lazy on corner entry and the bike feels "loose" so you can't nudge it back on line.

The big thing to remember I think is if you want to play hard you need to take every turn serious and keep your focus and not let anything distract you. It only takes a second of distraction to get you way off line when you are moving that fast.

IMHO of course.

Back