Squid

lucky all he got was rash, why would you wheelie in the middle of a pack like that??????? hopefully nobody else went down with that jack wagon

I hate to see people do wheelies in front of other riders just because of something like this.

Ouch.... road rash sucks big time. I'm trying to figure out what went wrong? Did he go too far back in the wheelie and lost balance?

I'll tell ya what went wrong. He got out of bed that day! What a clown! That's the reason my insurance costs me 600.00 a year!(state farm,no tickets,40 yrs old):rulez:

Ouch.... road rash sucks big time. I'm trying to figure out what went wrong? Did he go too far back in the wheelie and lost balance?

You can see right before he went down that the front end came up higher than the rider/bike balance point was confortable with.

Way rather that happen in front of me than behind. Almost got taken out once with a tankslapper landing from a dude behind me. Not fun to see coming in the mirror..:beerchug:

Way rather that happen in front of me than behind. Almost got taken out once with a tankslapper landing from a dude behind me. Not fun to see coming in the mirror..:beerchug:

I've had a friend crash a 600 wheelie behind me and his bike slid into me.
It's front wheel(flat on it's side) got pulled up on my back tire and crushed my license plate.
Gave me some good whiplash too:laugh:
Wheelies are for the guys out front!!!!!!!

But if we do them behind you, we crash into you. If we crash in front of you...just avoid us like any other roadkill:poke::rofl:

Maybe they should just do wheelies alone and avoid all the hassle of potentially going down all together. ???

I don't know if it happened but in the vid it looked like the guy got hit by another rider trying to avoid hitting him. If he didn't hit him he came awfully close to it and I'm sure it was enough to ruin his day.

That was a big group to be wheeling in.

Back