Sprocket update

MrsGrumpy

Faith, Trust, Pixie Dust!
Donating Member
Registered
Sprocket went to the vet today. Turns out he is approximately 7 months old. He received a clean bill of health: no FIV or Leukemia and the worm test should be back in a day or two.

At first the vet thought he may had already been neutered (apparently his testicles are tiny :laugh:), but he has not, so that will be another trip to the vet.

He does NOT like the dog, but she could care less that he is here. The true test will be in a few days when the other cat comes home. IF all goes well there then he can stay. If not then we will have to find Sprocket a new home as Kahlua is just too old to deal with the drama.

Sounds like his name should be "tiny" Sprocket :laugh:

I saw that cat go from famished skin & bones ....to fat & sassy in 3 days :eatchicken:

Awww, I'm glad he's healthy!! You know, if he doesn't work out :whistle: :p Shhhh, do not tell Omar!

Good to hear, Angela :thumbsup:

Michelle - baby...click the back button immediately! There is nothing in this thread for you!

Good on y'all for taking him in. I'm sure he will settle in and be a part of the family for a long time! :thumbsup:

He's a great lil guy, hopefully he will fit it in with the other kitty. Thanks for givin him a good home, he deserved it:beerchug:

good to hear :beerchug:

IMG_4951 (Large).jpg

Glad he has found a good home! Dave had fun feeding him his cooking! That Grumpy's Diner is some good cooking! Ask the cat.... he had his teeth in the lid before it was ready to serve! Sprocket fell off the table with the lid stuck to his teeth! Dave was :rofl::rofl:!

Awww, I'm glad he's healthy!! You know, if he doesn't work out :whistle: :p Shhhh, do not tell Omar!

If it doesn't work out you will be the first one I contact....don't worry your secret is safe with me. :whistle: :laugh:

you have to bring him every year now. :thumbsup:

Ummmm....NO. :laugh: He's cute and all, but traveling with an animal is not fun. He was in my lap for about 10 of the 18 hours in the van. I couldn't move! He was pretty restless the last 2 hours. Can't say as I blame him.

Glad he has found a good home! Dave had fun feeding him his cooking! That Grumpy's Diner is some good cooking! Ask the cat.... he had his teeth in the lid before it was ready to serve! Sprocket fell off the table with the lid stuck to his teeth! Dave was :rofl::rofl:!

He had his teeth in the technician too! They had to come get the carrier to bring him back to me after they shaved him to see if he had been neutered. He told that story by the way.....turns out cats HATE foil.

Chris...Omar has some obsession with my kitty. Still not sure how Michelle feels about that! Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Back