Sprocket set and chain

RonnieTheBull

Registered
Looking to make a change...from what I'm gathering 17/43 is the way to go, which is what I was leaning towards....questions is what brands/price estimates/ and where? Personally trying to stay away from the Vortex (just a personal preference, please no one take offense)...I'm sure this has been discussed all over this site but I'm new and therefore should get a pass...from what I gather I'm sure I'll get busted up anyway..hahah

Not sure if you really need a new chain but the 43 will work with your stock length chain. I dont like alum sprockets.

43, is that stock + 2?
that's what i had, and a wheelie machine it was.
sure ate up the tires though, hurt my fwy mileage too

I believe that's stock +3 yes it turns into a wheelie machine that's when you lower 2 1/2 in rear. Funny story about mine. First couple of weeks of riding around I kept stalling out at stop lights looking like a total idiot because my starter switch is on the other side on my atv's. So for the first couple of weeks everytime I stalled out everyone knew about it, cause there I sit at the green light like a tard just beeping the horn away trying to restart the busa.
laugh.gif
As far as the back tire goes it doesn't matter what set-up you go with your;e always gonne be replacing back tires it's a busa.
beerchug.gif

Back