Sprocket manufacturers

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
Oh yeah, Im still talkin about this.:laugh:
I cant figure out who makes the sprocket id like to replace. I emailed pics to Performance Machine and RC componet.
A tech at RC said it was and RC sprocket and forwarded my email to sales, who then said "nope, not ours" Performance Machine said it isnt thiers either. I looked at Vortex, no luck on thier site.

I left a message for the guy i bought the kit from, hoping he remembers where he got it, but who knows.
So, who else makes sprockets? Ive googled and Amazoned, with no luck, I cant even find a pic of another one. I therefore have dubbed it my Unicorn sprocket:lol:

sprocket.jpg

For a min I thought it was the same post :laugh:
I don't know who makes that, but I like it, looks good:thumbsup:
Maybe it was custom made???

Looks like rc to me brother, do you have a widened stock wheel or aftermarket?

Aftermarket from ATC who told me the wheel was made by RC. Haven't heard back from the guy I bought it from, gonna call ATC and send em some pics, maybe they'll have an idea, hopefully.
Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Noooo. the name has to start with Ch cause its CHinese :laugh:

I cant think of a good brand of sprockets to Chinafy

It would be a Chortex or chupersprox :lmao:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea i have RC savages

Your lucky i'm the master of busa tail end tear down:rofl: And happen to have nothing tightened yet:whistle:
Photo-0829.jpg

4.25" bolt spacing as well, think you got a RC
Photo-0830.jpg

You da man Paul, thanks for doin that. :bowdown:

I emailed RC back and told the tech guy to go argue with the sales guy,:laugh: see what happens there. At least i know i can order a RC sprocket and It'll fit:thumbsup:

no problem, far as i know RC made it a pain by using a different bolt pattern, so as long as they can verify they use a 4.25" spacing it should work

Back