SPROCKET COVER QUESTION ~PLEASE~

ICEMANN

Registered
I have an 01 busa w/minor engine work, yosh cams etc. I have added a clutch slave support (BELOW)

I am wanting to chrome what I think is the sprocket cover. It's on the left side rearward of the stator cover and has the speedo sensor attacted to it. (black in color) I have HD clutch springs and the clutch mod, so I added the above slave support. Do I need to upgrade the sprocket cover to billit then chrome it or due to the slave support just chrome the stock one?

Also anyone have a chrome one they want to part with or do an exchange on? Ive been looking for awhile.

I axed Jon Reed about a chrome one but never got any responces back. I know he's been busy so Im askin everyone now.

Thanks for the help.

JD

I'm no expert, but with the support you are probably ok with your stock cover. I have seen several stock chromed covers on E-bay recently, many of them outright sales (no exchange). I'll keep my eyes open for one and post it when I find it JD.

That clutch support is all you need. The only real advantage a new billet clutch cover would have over your set-up is that most of the billet covers have a case protector built in it in case the chain breaks.
smile.gif

Back