Sprocket and Chain setup??

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
Since takin the muffs off i'm gonna wanna go for a lil more torque and I don't wanna get too heavily into motor work so i'll go the common route n do the sprocket upgrade. I think i'm gonna go with 44T on the rear and just leave the front alone.
Who can get me the best price on the sprocket? Can someone get me a deal on sprocket and chain? What chain n sprocket brands are recommended? All info appreciated.

I bought my chains from Charles @ StreetNTrack . Lowest net prices and he is a site vendor/supporter also . Help the site supporters/vendors .

Daniel @ Cloud Nine will have some solid ideas for you also . He races these things

(mountainmotor @ Jan. 04 2007,16:17) I bought my chains from Charles @ StreetNTrack . Lowest net prices and he is a site vendor/supporter also . Help the site supporters/vendors .

Daniel @ Cloud Nine will have some solid ideas for you also . He races these things
thats then ticket call Charles
smile.gif

checked streetntrack site n only sprockets I see are JT

(mountainmotor @ Jan. 04 2007,16:17) I bought my chains from Charles @ StreetNTrack . Lowest net prices and he is a site vendor/supporter also . Help the site supporters/vendors .

+1

I went with JT steal sprockets, and a EK ZVX Chain, you can never have too strong of a chain, ZVX or ZZZ is what I use on all our bikes.

Back