Sprint Drops You

"Our records indicate that over the past year, we have received frequent calls from you regarding your billing or other general account information. While we have worked to resolve your issues and questions to the best of our ability, the number of inquiries you have made to us during this time has led us to determine that we are unable to meet your current wireless needs..."[/Quote]..

thats fantastic

yet another example of how customer service has gone from key to crap
wow.gif

People complain because companies out source customer service to other countries, well now they found a new way to cut costs.

I hated sprint. I wish they would have dropped me. I ended up jumping to T-mobile and settling later for the termination fee. Sprint sucks big time! I've had T-mobile for over a year now and they are a class act!

I heard on the news this morning that they were dropping customers that made over fifty calls to support per month.

If I had to make fifty support calls, I would have already dropped them
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

i've had Sprint for about 8 years and have never received anything but excellent service from them...they have delivered exactly what they advertised and handled all of my service calls (i think 3 or 4) professionally...in fact, when my last phone just glitched out after about a year (i didn't have a replacement contract) they gave me another phone which was actually better than the one i had...they have my business as long as they continue to treat me the way they always have
beerchug.gif

Back