Spring Ride In The Ozarks (vid)..

HillbillyTom

Donating Member
Registered
Another vid I took the other day with the GoProHD (720P 60fps). Watching this vid it is amazing how much it's greened up here in the last 10 days.
Hopefully the weekend weather gives me a break soon. Thinking back, this is only the second time I've gotten to ride the Busa in the last 6 months..

[/MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator:
aahhhhh dang it, HBT!! Them's some nice lookin' roads and great scenary!! You need to hook up with Twotonevert and Scar for some background tunes, my brother. My daughter and son-in-law live just east of you and I need to get out that way sometime so you can show me them thar nice lookin' places. :laugh: Good job, my friend and what an interesting ending. Have a Good 'un! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

nice video. i would like to get a camera on my bike. more proof that the other guy really is out to get us.:thumbsup:

The HD makes all the difference, doesn't it, Tom?

I like the scenery, and around the 5:40 mark the road gets some 'fun' to it.

Welcome back to riding, too! Twice in the last six months...I'd be in a straight-jacket.

:beerchug: Nice work, bro!

Winter has been exceptionally long and rough here this year. It's getting springish now, so I'll be out on a regular basis again soon.
Ride a few times and get my Mojo back, I'll step the pace up quite a bit (gonna need some new tires soon too). Will try to get some footage of the good roads before long.
Thanks for the comments everyone, it was a fun day.:thumbsup:

Winter has been exceptionally long and rough here this year. It's getting springish now, so I'll be out on a regular basis again soon.
Ride a few times and get my Mojo back, I'll step the pace up quite a bit (gonna need some new tires soon too). Will try to get some footage of the good roads before long.
Thanks for the comments everyone, it was a fun day.:thumbsup:

Cool share Tom :thumbsup:

Not sure where in MO you are, but I'll be living in St. Louis in two weeks...*whew* hard to believe....:laugh:
Anyways... I would love to meet up w/ ya at some point and get in a nice ride together...have you show me some nice twisty areas. Maybe we can get Busawhipped to join.

Cool share Tom :thumbsup:

Not sure where in MO you are, but I'll be living in St. Louis in two weeks...*whew* hard to believe....:laugh:
Anyways... I would love to meet up w/ ya at some point and get in a nice ride together...have you show me some nice twisty areas. Maybe we can get Busawhipped to join.

I'm in the Springfield area. Go west on I-44, can't miss it.
Give me a few days heads up (just shoot me a PM) when your going to be around. Got to work Mon. thru Fri., but have the weekends off.
Lotta great roads, and several pretty good eat joints around here. Just give me a yell.:thumbsup:

I'm in the Springfield area. Go west on I-44, can't miss it.
Give me a few days heads up (just shoot me a PM) when your going to be around. Got to work Mon. thru Fri., but have the weekends off.
Lotta great roads, and several pretty good eat joints around here. Just give me a yell.:thumbsup:

Will do!

Back