Spring is HERE! Nor Cal Ride today 3-7-10

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Woo HoO! We were scootin today ... great time, awesome scenery. And I was playin with the Go Pro Camera. Video wont load right now but the still shots did. Some were taken with my regular Fuji digital.

Black Butte Lake just outside Orland, Ca.
Snow Capped mountains on the coastal range.
Green meadows near Thunder Hill Raceway.

Spring2010 001b.JPG

Spring2010 003b.JPG

GOPR0080-b.jpg

Spring2010 004b.JPG

Spring2010 013b.JPG

Spring2010 016b.JPG

Spring2010 018b.JPG

Spring2010 026b.JPG

GOPR0102-b.jpg

GOPR0388-b.jpg

GOPR0356-b.jpg

GOPR0223-b.jpg

Great pics. :beerchug: I'm about to get a GoPro HD from Pashnit and can't wait to play. :beerchug:

Thanks for sharing the great pics with us and you guys sure did have some beautiful country to ride in. :thumbsup:

Ya Kent I was thinkin about you today as I was out working, I knew you guys would get out today. Sunny blue skies & 65 degrees, was definetly a good day for a ride, I am seriously gonna clean up the Busa and be ready for the next one.

Way to go, Kent!

Good lookin' group of scoots there, fo sheezie!

Glad you got out, and don't forget to send any 'busa-worthy pix to

scar@busastampede.com

...for inclusion in the Stampede Slide Show.

GoPro HD pics look great Kent, pleased to be able to provide that for you. :thumbsup:

Great pics. :beerchug: I'm about to get a GoPro HD from Pashnit and can't wait to play. :beerchug:

Were's the vid? What are you using for editing software?

I just paid Tim for my HD :cheerleader: I hope it gets here soon. I want to play.

Jim, I still dont seem to have the correct codec for the video upload and playback for MP4 format, so I was using a converter I downloaded from the web, that worked last time, but now it seems to not work and locks up my whole computer. I re installed the converter, tried again, same result, I then deleted that one then installed a completly different converter and that one wont work either... I have Wndows XP on my desk top and Vista on my laptop, niether one is plug and play for MP4. However I am told Win 7 is plug and play so I am gonna install that OS and see if it works ... whew! :(

Last edited:
Back