Spring is getting close

MET

The Watcher
Registered
Ok just how close is your first Spring ride?? Oh and you guys who ride all year long don't rub it in.
wow.gif

i would think mine for Connecticut is about 3 weeks away. We still may get snow next week..
sad.gif

First spring ride for me was yesterday.....spent the entire day ridin around.....did some errands......went for a few high speed jaunts and even pulled a wheelie or two, or three, or four.........OK I'm lyin actually about 50.
Was absolutely gorgeous here.......Iced will back me up on that one, even though his bikes not insured.......you missed a killer day dude.........insure!!!!!!!! insure!!!!!!!!

Already had a few early rides this year, including today. Man, it has been nice to be back in the saddle. I'm thinkin' I need to ride more and clean less this year.
wink.gif

Here in Calgary we have something called Chinooks, because of the rockies, every few weeks a "chinook" wind will blow and the temperature here will shoot up 20 or 30 degrees or even more. There isn't really an end of the riding season - it's great !! My first spring ride was late January
cool.gif

Rode yesterday....not that much though. Got caught in the friggin rain.....
mad.gif

I think there has only been 5 days since Feb 20 that I haven't rode. Most of the riding has been done in town with temps being chilly yet but I want to get those break in miles done before the shop gets a spring rush in. I have even been out in a couple small snow showers.

hope to have my first spring ride before the end of march. still getting snow and cold up here. my busa is nice and warm in the dining room though.

Well here in NC I believe the season has started I've seen a lot of bikes out in the last week or so.... And I'll be rolling mine out in about another wekk---still got a few last minute mods
wink.gif

well mine would have been this past saturday i drove 80 miles for a chain and made a big mistake by not checking for a master link witch held up the ride till today monday but will take my first today the really sucky thing is i have a chain on order wich will be in probly today but i got inpatient and made the drive to get a chain right away took my extensions back off did all that crap for nothin but it did keep me occupied for the day anyway hey ninja what dragstip do you most oftenly frequent i see your in my vacinity and im sure ill hit them all this year maybe we will run in to each other this year will keep my eyes peeled for the only bright green one i know of
biggrin.gif

Orange,

make sure you rvit your chain instead of a master link. I have not been to the drags in New England. Most of the racing has been in South Florida (winter) in West Palm area.

yeah well I enjoyed my second weekend of riding this last weekend... now no more.... dumped 8" of snow on us today in 4 hrs... schools getting out early... crazy stuff..
mad.gif
mad.gif
looks like it will be atleast 3 weeks before I can remotely thinking about riding again.

mad.gif

yeah well I enjoyed my second weekend of riding this last weekend... now no more.... dumped 8" of snow on us today in 4 hrs... schools getting out early... crazy stuff..
mad.gif
mad.gif
 looks like it will be atleast 3 weeks before I can remotely thinking about riding again.
Well, I'll try and get one in fer ya wednesday and thursday there fst... Based on the forecast it looks like I may be hittin' Cheaha Mtn on at least one of those days.
wink.gif
May try to just ride local one day and maybe get some paint prep done on my spare body. Man, I'm ready to get that crap DONE!
drooling3.gif

mad.gif

I rode all weekend, thru Gatlinburg and up in the smokies, someone on a Blue and silver Busa went to jail Sunday in Gatlinburg, don,t know what for, anyone comeing down for the Busa Bash, if you cruise thru Gatlinburg, please obey the speed limit, they cut no slack!
wink.gif

busa1300nut...Looks like your girls are going for another state championship...They spanked one of my local teams...

Anyway I'm getting some repair work done as a result of some shat I tore up on my bike...No wreck...Some other minor tweaks and I'll be ready...
evil.gif

Back