Spring has sprung!

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
Ride on Sunday. Temps were in the high 50's low 60's. Still a little cold but the boyz were out. Lots of Busas, more than usual. That's my riding buddies there in the second picture (CB750 cafe racer, 1199S and my Busa). Pretty fun day but the cops were waiting for us so we had to behave.

20150315_162438_resized.jpg

20150315_162459-1_resized.jpg

Nice, thanks for posting the pics.

I did 80 miles cycling yesterday, with a nice group, but an average age about 15 years younger than me. Had to hang in for life as they really put down the hammer, but enjoyed the weather.

Didn't have to worry about the Popo. :laugh:

https://www.strava.com/activities/268846343

Willie, is that the 757 sport bike group? I keep hearing that they meet up at BP in Chesapeake, but I never make it there...or, is that along the strip in Va Beach? Looks familiar...

Looks nice!! I was still moving in to our new house, over a year later :rofl:

Rode in to work today though; chilly 36 degrees this morning. Brrrrrrr!!

Chillyride.jpg

That's at the BP at the Beach. Great place to waste time usually but it was still a bit on the cool side and the Beach is still sleeping!

Funny I saw so many Ducatis out yesterday. As is usually the case there were some classic jerks on them too! :laugh: We walked up to this one group and this guy starts listing how much he paid for everything on the bike: This is a $5K exhaust, this is a $1K helmet, etc. So I said "wow dude how much did you pay for these turkey stripes?" he asks what are turkey stripes? and I said "Well you think about this on your ride home, but turkeys are much bigger than chickens" :rofl::rofl:

All jokes aside I stopped @ a Ducati dealership over the weekend and got hoodwinked in2 sitting on a Multistrada Gran Turismo..... It fit me like a frickin glove, now I can't get it out of my head :banghead:

Yeah I rode on of those at a Duc Day event and it is an awesome motorcycle. I love Ducati for the pure sex they design into their bikes. I am a Busa sort of rider but I can appreciate them.

i've been doing shorter rides (go until i can no longer feel my fingers and toes :laugh:) on the days when the snow is off the road and it dries out but today was awesome...the one thing i noticed is almost everyone was giving the two finger wave to each other, i believe the winter has all of us extremely happy to just be able to get out on two wheels :beerchug:

Spring MIGHT have sprung for you guys south of MI but we are 2-4 weeks away from riding season starting
especially with all the salt on the roads.

Glad to see some of you can start in March.

Back