spring busa bash

Great shots... I can't wait until next year!

lurk.gif
thanks for taking the time to share

lurk.gif
who was the guy rolling so fast he produced the only blurry photo, who was the female closeup, and can you download a copy of the tree of shame for me? I tried.
bowdown.gif

hahah I remember the wing in the ditch!!!!

oh man, i can't wait, i need some new memories
biggrin.gif
...thanks for sharing
beerchug.gif

AHHH!!! IS IT APRIL YET???

Great pics! Thanks for sharing (even if it DID take 7 months.
wow.gif
laugh.gif
)

dadofthree If there was a  blurry one it has to be Vman he is the fastest man on the mountain. The close up. Too bad I dont remember what her name is but I took that picture because she looks so much like a friend of mine from around here that I was surprized every time I saw her. If you send me an email addy I can send you the tree of shame picture.
Yep the wing in the ditch was a good one. Good thing that guy didnt get hurt. We gota ride that road again this year.
LadyHawk I dont know what took so long. Lazy I guess. Cant wait to get back there to ride with those people again. Good times

(hooken203 @ Dec. 01 2006,08:24) dadofthree If there was a  blurry one it has to be Vman he is the fastest man on the mountain.
Far from that bro, lol.....

I got stuffed by a few real locals last weekend. I saw them for maybe 3 corners, lol.......

(dadofthree @ Nov. 30 2006,20:28)
lurk.gif
who was the guy rolling so fast he produced the only blurry photo, who was the female closeup, and can you download a copy of the tree of shame for me? I tried.  
bowdown.gif
The close up is 2Quiks wife, Busababby.

Shhh PDBusa dont tell everybody Iam taking pictures of 2Quiks wife. Hes guna run me off the edge of the mountain next time Im there. Hey Vman if you got stuffed I bet they werent riding Busas

(hooken203 @ Dec. 01 2006,10:53) Shhh PDBusa dont tell everybody Iam taking pictures of 2Quiks wife. Hes guna run me off the edge of the mountain next time Im there. Hey Vman if you got stuffed I bet they werent riding Busas
She had that Christmas morning don't video tape me look in her eye, that's why I asked. She can't be upset about that picture, good job, slow down next time vman.
beerchug.gif

Got the tree of shame, thanks man.
super.gif

Back