Spring Bash, Devils Triangle Run?

I have only been to the devils triangle 1 time and it POURED on us while there but I have no desire to go back. The roads are way to sketchy and dirty. Also, people actually live on the devil's traingle. So there are driveways, dogs, and cats to look out for whereas the skyway and the dragon have no roads or homes off of them.

I honesty woudlnt waste my time at the devil's triangle if I was coming from a long way off and only had 3 days to ride. Too many other great roads to choose from.

Jay, I'd like to ride down to Helen and eat lunch one day, but I'm looking for you and Charlie to lead me where you want to go.

If you go up to the Dragon and only ride the Dragon, then you are missing out. It is fun to ride the Dragon a few times, but the surrounding roads are less crowded, safer and usually a lot more fun.

got that right..... this will be my 8th spring bash and I think the most I've ridden the dragon in one week is maybe 15-20times max.

I have only been to the devils triangle 1 time and it POURED on us while there but I have no desire to go back. The roads are way to sketchy and dirty. Also, people actually live on the devil's traingle. So there are driveways, dogs, and cats to look out for whereas the skyway and the dragon have no roads or homes off of them.

I honesty woudlnt waste my time at the devil's triangle if I was coming from a long way off and only had 3 days to ride. Too many other great roads to choose from.

Yeah not all roads are perfect as they are on a closed road course, thats one of the challenges handling these situations, Cats? No problem there, they bounce off the lowers with ease just make sure you apply an extra layer of Pledge so they slide off easier just ask Bill :whistle:

Yeah I hear ya! I usually hit the Dragon the crack of daylight when traffic is lite, run up and down it a few times. then by 10AM I am off to another road. The Cherohala is nice but been there seen it and may hit it if time allows. My sites are set on Devils Triangle and The Diamond Back. The Diamond back is a few miles away..

I understand your situation Bret:beerchug: Fingers are crossed that all goes well and the dates play in your favor.
Hopefully me and BigE can talk you into a White Busa by the Fall Bash:moon:

Diamondback is a very good road. It's only 1 and a half hours for me to get there so I ride it often. 80 is very good also which is part of the loop.:thumbsup:

Back