Spring 2013 Bash Room List

The 24th Can't get here Fast Enough!!

The 18th is going to feel like a dream for me. Last day at my current job and then I get to go on an 8 day motorcycle and drinking binge! :)

Omar and I keep talking about how we should just make this a week long thing, or move there :laugh:

The earlier you guys go head there, the earlier Ill head there!!!! Shall we make it monday? Hmm..?

We've talked about it LOL We're leaving Tuesday after work; gonna be a long haul through the night, but we'll be there as early as we can... :thumbsup:

Well... I've been juggling with this for oh about 7 months now...

Looks like I am bringing the new baby daddy/ hubby to the Bash for his 40th birthday. (His name is Wayne)

I of course won't be on a bike... (even though I can still ride the DR, none of my gear fits anymore around the parasite) but I'm looking forward to seeing all y'all.

We are bringing our pop-up trailer... maybe... I'm still trying to figure out the bathroom arrangements..

We will be rolling in late Friday night and heading out Sunday afternoon...

Bad news from the Omar/Michelle camp - we've changed our plans very last minute and won't be at the Bash :(

We are really going to miss the gang (I mean, really...been too long), but we have opted to travel a bit further to see some friends that no doubt miss the hell out of us :rolleyes: and couldn't make the bash this year. :laugh:

Shawn and Dawn - you'd better have some beverages on hand! Sunny FL here we come...

ROOMS 121 and 122 at Phillips are now available for anyone booked elsewhere that wants to be around the firepit :thumbsup:

WHAT????? your coming here???? No way!!! Hope to see you before I leave for the bash, if not have a great time.

Yep, opted to head to FL to hang out with some hooligans...I am going to miss everyone :(

damn I guess I'll have to return the pink boxers and pink tank top I had planned to put on your bike. HAHAHAH LOL HEHEHE LMAO HAHAHAHA :whistle:

Or leave 'em with Shawn...he'll make sure Caesar gets dressed :laugh:

I'm out :banghead:

Made it about 90mi from home when a trailer fender decided to no longer be attached on the highway. It then got itself run over by a minivan and thoroughly destroyed it. I took the other fender off rather than risk it breaking an possible hurting the bike or causing an accident, not sure how this one didn't.
Lookin at it I can see the weld broke, not enough penetration. The rest of the trailer seems to be okay, but at this point, its not worth the risk.
Gonna miss seeing everyone, maybe ill make the fall bash.

ForumRunner_20130422_190317.png

ForumRunner_20130422_190349.png

ForumRunner_20130422_190317.png

ForumRunner_20130422_190349.png

Back