sportbiketracktime.com?

mysticblu999

Registered
Anybody know anything about sportbiketracktime.com? I have just signed up for a track day in Nashville, TN with them. Its been a few days, and still no email. I thought I would get at least one for comfirmation, a receipt or something?

Any help?

Last edited:
You could alway call them. Then do a pretty good job but I am not sure about a receipt, I thought you would get some sort of email or a chance to print it out.

You will love the group if you never done a track day. Get ready for Track CRACK...

You could alway call them. Then do a pretty good job but I am not sure about a receipt, I thought you would get some sort of email or a chance to print it out.

You will love the group if you never done a track day. Get ready for Track CRACK...

Yeah, I'm really excited! I have always wanted to do a track day. Are they a good group? What should I expect? I'm a little nervous.... :laugh:

I was nervous the first time too....

They are excellent for first timers, they give you class and start out slow and work your way up. Sure it may be a little slow for you at first, but by the afternoon you will be moving along (and in control).

Do you research and get your stuff ready before hand and enjoy it. I hope you got two days...it's worth every penny...

I was nervous the first time too....

They are excellent for first timers, they give you class and start out slow and work your way up. Sure it may be a little slow for you at first, but by the afternoon you will be moving along (and in control).

Do you research and get your stuff ready before hand and enjoy it. I hope you got two days...it's worth every penny...

Thats another fine question, I only got the first day. Will it be alot of classtime? I thinking i should go ahead and get the next day too!

I'll see you there I'm signed up for it too (Saturday, Novice)! I think I got a receipt immediately after I paid to the email address I registered with. It's the weekend before the bash so you should go there afterwards!!:beerchug:

I'll see you there I'm signed up for it too (Saturday, Novice)! I think I got a receipt immediately after I paid to the email address I registered with. It's the weekend before the bash so you should go there afterwards!!:beerchug:

Awsome man! We Busa guys got to stick together!

hit the search button for sportbiketracktime.com; i just posted this same question about 2 weeks ago when I signed up....

Hey guys! Did you sign up for April 18th? I might jump in and do the same. I have a NESBA membership but apparently there's no nesba days at nashville so I searched and found the STT day. If ya'll are signed up for that day I'll do the same. I did Barber last year for my first time and it was awesome fun. Maybe this time I won't drop the busa...twice. ;)

I went with NESBA... I have 2 days just outside Indy at Putnam the weekend after Spring Bash..

Dont forget to post pics :)

Hey guys! Did you sign up for April 18th? I might jump in and do the same. I have a NESBA membership but apparently there's no nesba days at nashville so I searched and found the STT day. If ya'll are signed up for that day I'll do the same. I did Barber last year for my first time and it was awesome fun. Maybe this time I won't drop the busa...twice. ;)

Eric, I'm signed up for Saturday only (novice); 2 Blue Busas on track same day yipee :cheerleader:

I do Trackdays with their sister affiliate; Fastrack Riders but at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, CA. We do the AMA track. good group of people. Super lax atmosphere, and definitely worth every penny.

Eric, I'm signed up for Saturday only (novice); 2 Blue Busas on track same day yipee :cheerleader:

What time is best for spectators on Sat? I believe my buddy from work will come along with. I'll be on a 06 red/black ; he'll be on 08 orange/black. You all will need a cheering section right; I'll bring along the digital camera also.... lol...
:cheerleader:

Last edited:
I have no idea. I'm riding in the Novice group, so I may have to bribe you not to show those pics HERE. Why don't you guys go down to the Bash that next week?

lol... no track pics; just bikes standing still...lol I've been told that there are ALLOT of bikes that make it out there. (at least last year)
I'm gonna head out to the bash maybe friday or Saturday morning (possibly solo) he won't make the trip, his last bike (an R1) he trashed it out there last year and is fearful of ever making that run again. He's kinda werd like that.

Last edited:
Bring green or blue painters tape so that you can tape off your headlights and signals. They prefer that you remove your mirrors. They are probably on the road between events and haven't gotten a chance to get back to you. I went to Grattan in Michigan and had a great time. I think it was 45 minutes of class time, 15 minutes of track time. Bring food and drinks because the sack lunch they provide is minimal.

Back