sportbikes on the local news tonight.

hardwork2

Registered
caption says "are they just having fun or are they taking your life in their hands" watch the news. Then a clip of a partially toothed guy say." We know if we get caught were going to jail." I guess they need a ratings boost.

lurk.gif
i'm lost.

Is it stating that we are endangering cagers?

Details bro.

That's why I ride a naked bike so people can't tell if it's a sportbike, which drives recklessly, or a cruiser, which just makes you look cool.

(rockadaous @ Nov. 01 2006,19:53) media always slams sport bikers.
Last week, there was a police pursuit of a dude on either an R6 or R1 here in the LA area. News made it such a big deal that speeds of "120 MPH" were hit. The guy actually couldn't outrun the CHP.

Then when he pulled over, the biker casually took all of his gear off and the LEO slowly approached him and cuffed the dude. The rider didn't fight back or nothing. The LEO is now being questioned for "improper handling of the situation."

WTF!!!!! The media and everyone else expected the LEO to tackle him and beat the sh*T out of him!! Pretty much the media WANTED police brutality on this guy. Jeez, he pulled over, took his gear off and turned himself in. What more do they want? Nobody got killed in the incident.

(Busa Dude @ Nov. 02 2006,14:15) Thats like when a tornado hits they always talk to the goofist one in the trailor park
all_coholic.gif
That's because he was likely the least prepared, stayed the longest, witnessed the incident and subsequently lost the most.

I haven't seen it yet, but you can try wlex channel 18 news. I tried but couldn't get it to load so I 'll have to search for it on the vcr tape my back up.

There's a load of complete morons that have no respect for others.... thats about as simple as i can put it.

(gtrpimp76 @ Nov. 02 2006,11:54)
(rockadaous @ Nov. 01 2006,19:53) media always slams sport bikers.
Last week, there was a police pursuit of a dude on either an R6 or R1 here in the LA area. News made it such a big deal that speeds of "120 MPH" were hit. The guy actually couldn't outrun the CHP.

Then when he pulled over, the biker casually took all of his gear off and the LEO slowly approached him and cuffed the dude. The rider didn't fight back or nothing. The LEO is now being questioned for "improper handling of the situation."

WTF!!!!! The media and everyone else expected the LEO to tackle him and beat the sh*T out of him!! Pretty much the media WANTED police brutality on this guy. Jeez, he pulled over, took his gear off and turned himself in. What more do they want? Nobody got killed in the incident.
If he tried to run from the cops, at speeds of 120 he does deserve a beat down
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
Idiot could of caused an accident.

There is a place to run a bike and it sure is hell aint the city streets.

Back