Sportbikes in the Movies

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
I  saw previews of the Matrix 2 today, and it also seems to have a lot of fast action sportbike scenes. The original Matrix was like a cult film, so this one will be very popular as well.

More fuel for the fire...should be an interesting 2003.

Thinker

Damn, just saw another one..."Cradle To The Grave" opens in February. It showed bikes as well as a four wheeler jumping from one rooftop to another. I think this movie has Jet Li as the star.

I guess cycling is in fashion this year.

Thinker

I'm there...any movies with bikes, I'm in.
smile.gif

Just saw Triple XXX for the third time..great stunts. Now it's time for something new.

cradle to the grave with DMX and I believe RUFF RIDERS doing some of the stunts..

I like..

Good just what I need while I'll be out of commission and sitting on my butt...

Stunnah Good just what I need while I'll be out of commission and sitting on my butt...[/QUOTE]
Man, you still down. Did you see a doc? I am much better, but always aware that it is there.

I have to play in a week, so I need to finish the recovery.

Thinker

A FRIEND OF MINE WAS TELLING ME HOW MANY BIKES THEY GO THROUGH DOING THE TRICKS FOR THOSE MOVIES.
WHAT THEY NEED TO DO IS LET WHOA DO ALL THE TRICKS FOR ALL THE MOVIES. I DO TRICKS ALL THE TIME.

AND THEN I SEND THEM HOME.

A FRIEND OF MINE WAS TELLING ME HOW MANY BIKES THEY GO THROUGH DOING THE TRICKS FOR THOSE MOVIES.
WHAT THEY NEED TO DO IS LET WHOA DO ALL THE TRICKS FOR ALL THE MOVIES.  I DO TRICKS ALL THE TIME.

Whoa your just like the guys in the movies you've gone thru a few bikes perfecting your tricks...
muscle.gif
But you didn't send them home you sent them to the salvage yard!!! LOL

WHAT THEY NEED TO DO IS LET WHOA DO ALL THE TRICKS FOR ALL THE MOVIES.  I DO TRICKS ALL THE TIME.

Whoa your just like the guys in the movies you've gone thru a few bikes perfecting your tricks...  
muscle.gif
 But you didn't send them home you sent them to the salvage yard!!! LOL
Hey, if you got it like that, you got it like that. Use 'em throw 'em away...buy another one.

Thinker

First of all let me apoligize to everyone for yelling at ya'll. I get a little emotional sometimes.

rgd808, Naw that wasn't Stunnah putting me in check. That is what you call playa hating at it's best. It's true that he brought me into the game but now it's student teaching teacher. He wants to be like me so bad....but I can't blame him......If I was him, I'd want to be like me too.

cache, I run through women like I run through bikes. That's the need for the cell phone. And cache man give me a little time, I just got the bike. That stock sh!t will be gone by the time the girls start wearing them Daisy Dukes.

Thinker, Now ya think'n. That's the way I got.

Stunnah, WILL YOU PLEASE STOP HATE'N?

WANTED: one seat hip waders.. must be thick as it's not water I'm wading thru.

haha.  you guys crack me up.
This is how it really is guys..
king.gif

pimp.gif

afz.gif

hMm... thats twice in one day.. something weird is going on...

Akira said I got style.. now stunnah says i'm funny.. (even if he meant it sarcastically I believe haha ).

somethin' fishy goin' on, and I'm just the angler to figure it out.

Tell me a little about Laguna Seca. What all goes on there and what are the dates. I may talk Stunnah into loading up the ol truck and riding out.

Laguna Seca is a racetrack in Monterey, CA. The weekend of July 11th-14th, are the big motorcycle races. Thousands, and thousands of riders converge there to watch the races. As I understand it, this is the only spot for both the international and domestic racers in the US.

Anyway, everyone comes there to watch the races, see the great scenery, ride the awesome twisties in the area, and party with fellow riders. We have about 20 people going. I assume we will have a couple of times where we meet up for rides or meals, then people will break off into sub-groups and do their own thing. Lobusa is from the area and has agreed to lead us on some great rides.

Canary Row is a strip in Monterey where all the bikers go to hang out after the races. I understand that they close it off the cars.

Go to and read the posts on Laguna. There are also a lot of pictures.

BTW, you seem to like the ladies...come meet Flying Swan and her female riding buddies, Lobusa, Busachick?, Ricky, and others. Here is a group of ladies from CA that come to Laguna. Their website is: http://www.socalrpm.com/Chicks/TotalPackage/totalpackage.html

TP_Independent.jpg

STUNNAH!!!
You see this sh!t........Man DAMN Martyle Beach, and Louisville lets go to Laguna.

Back