Sportbike Track Time announces New Rider Incentive Program June 2015

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
This morning everyone on staff at STT (Me and Twobrothersbusa) received an email from the owner of STT. He has announced a new incentive program to get new riders to a trackday. Below is a synopsis of this email.

While also an incentive for the Staff to help get new riders on the track, the real deal here is for riders who have never done a trackday..they are OFFERING YOU A FREE TRACKDAY. Depending on the track, thats about a $250 value.

It does not appear that they want us to have any limitation on what we give out, so I'm posting up to the general forum - if you have never ridden with STT on a trackday, this is a AWESOME incentive to do so. Not only are they going to GIVE it to you, you will learn more on that one day than you can with a year of street riding...

Suggest those interested contact Charlie or myself. I've never seen any track organization have THIS kind of deal...If you've never done a trackday, here's your chance at a FREE one....

-----------------------------

Hi all,

We'd like to announce a new Staff Incentive Program. Soon, you will all be receiving a packet of STT promotional material for you to pass out to whomever you want whenever you want. We know that many of you attend local Bike Nights, have relationships with local dealers, and simply like to talk about STT...and we thank you for that!

Here's how the program will work:

• You'll receive promotional "business cards" that are good for One Free Day at any STT scheduled event. You will write your name on the card ("Presented by:_____") and give it to some lucky recipient. The recipient must be new to STT and have never ridden with us before.
The offer does not expire.
• The recipient will call Crystal at the main phone number to register for their free day. Crystal will ask the recipient for the serial code and the Staff name on the card, then complete the event registration for the customer.

We want to show our appreciation for each of you as we know that you're proud of what you do with STT, and we thank you for your dedication and support!

How would someone go about getting one of those "business cards"? :tiptoe:

What tracks? I've been to a track day but I'm trying to get a couple guys at work to stop riding wheelies down the interstate and ride "sustainably". They ask me what I mean by riding sustainably and I tell them that you live past 30! I also told them they aren't fast they are stupid. Fast is when a dude comes around your outside (when you are doing 95mph) in a full lean and his knee dragging and he flashes you a peace sign. That is fast and those kind of fast guys are at the track.

Varies through the year, but here are track times for the month of June...

https://www.sportbiketracktime.com/bymonth/june

What tracks? I've been to a track day but I'm trying to get a couple guys at work to stop riding wheelies down the interstate and ride "sustainably". They ask me what I mean by riding sustainably and I tell them that you live past 30! I also told them they aren't fast they are stupid. Fast is when a dude comes around your outside (when you are doing 95mph) in a full lean and his knee dragging and he flashes you a peace sign. That is fast and those kind of fast guys are at the track.

If this won't get people to the racetrack...I just don't know what will...

What's up? Are you skeert that thang or what? :dunno:

Get that fire breathing beast out there and have fun with it!

No intercooler or method injection. Soon after the first lap I would have melted pistons. Trust me I would love to show up on it since it's stretched and slammed. I want to learn how to correctly brake

Stretched and slammed don't turn too well...you'd be hell on the front straight though! :)

Back