Sportbike related vendors at Daytona?

Macfast

Never Forgotten
Went down last year saw some nice sportbikes at the Hess station. But where are the vendors for sportbike parts ,leathers and new products. I heard some may be at Wyotech Is this true. All I ever see is Harley stuff. Can someone please help, Will be down on the 9th and 10th
Thanks

I was at the speedway last year went through all the tents.There has to be more than that. There really was'nt that much in the sportbike spectrum.
Any other places?

Hopefully it isn't like our festival, Bikes, Blues & BBQ, which is almost strickly a v-twin event. Over 300,000 people and not one sportbike anything. I didn't even attend last year's event because of it. This compared to the Cycle fest in Copper Mountain CO, almost totally geared toward sportbike....it was a great time! Good luck, I hope the vendors haven't totally forgot us down there....

I looked up Bikeweek.com Wyoteck has some sportbike vendors and the dyno shootout. This is the only thing I have found. Anyone know of any more

Greg - long time brudda.  Hope all is well.  There USE to be BUNCHES of vendors at the Speedway.  I heard something about a change in who controled the spaces, and an increase in fees ran most of them off.

Todd,
Did you ever get Kevin to work his magic on the Busa. Will I see you at the Hess station this year? You comong to the Bash?

I have a full plate right now. Busa has been on the back burner, and my riding buddy sold his. KWS and some wheels are next on my list.

Gonna try to make it to the Bash with Dad. Be safe........

Back