Sportbike hype public apology

sportbikehype

Registered
We all make mistakes, and say things that we wish we could take back. Well, I am guilty as charged! (of being a big CRY BABY). I made a bad error in judgment, in posting and thinking the comments that I said about this site. I just let my competitive attitude get in the way of my command sense. I personally love and respect all sportbike riders and never should have said anything negative about a fellow SportBike Rider. I will always use caution, when addressing Hayabusa.org from now on. To show my sincerity, I have asked to be removed from the top 100 list.

Sorry for the brain fart!
Sportbikehype

Hey it take a big person to admit their mistake and apologise and I have great respect for you doing just that. Everyone makes mistakes from my point of view apology accepted.
smile.gif
Knebnr

apology is taken and writen down in my book. It takes a big man to step up and admit when he is wrong, Im surprised that he did it but still, it goes along way.

Josh

No apology required sportbikehype, your welcome at this board with absolutely no animosity. I will give credit where credit is due and that that it takes a real man to post and apology. Welcome to the board and the rest of the site (the one that I don't have) and tell us about your Busa.

ernaehrung019.gif
ernaehrung004.gif
ernaehrung019.gif
ernaehrung021.gif
ernaehrung021.gif
ernaehrung019.gif
ernaehrung004.gif

ernaehrung019.gif

ernaehrung021.gif

ernaehrung019.gif

ernaehrung004.gif

Yeah, well, not like its really needed, but my 2 pennies are as everyone else said - it takes a man to eat his crow, so KUDOS to you Sportbike. :whip:

Back