sport touring windscreens

i have a ZG Sport Touring screen, very impressed with its performance during the 1800+ mile, 2-day trip I took last year

Try the MRA screen thats what i have on mine works great. I crashed mine last weekend and road it home without the windshield about 60 miles. We were hauling butt across the GG bridge and up the hill 80+. I noticed one thing i wear a Nexx helmet and did not notice the wind at all.

IMG_0088.jpg

How is the wind at 175 does it work? I am getting helmet shake at 160+:banghead:

Do not have the ballz to go that fast, man :bowdown: BTW, I also have the ZG DB and find that it does a better job vs. buffeting when I am in full-tuck (vs. the ST which is great when I am upright cruising along on long trips). FWIW, I am only 5'10" so not much of me sticking out above the screen with either the DB or ST screen.

at sane highway speeds the Zero Gravity is pretty darn good. i never liked doing high speed runs with it though. it's kinda thin.
the R-Series Double Bubble is thicker and provides almost as much protection, + you can get it in colors.
my wife got my blue DB r-series off Amazon for $35ish

i dig it! :thumbs:

:banghead: Thanks again Russ I don't do well at navagating these forums. dah jim read the thread again must be a ZG DB. Headed to little rock ak in may lots of distance.

I am using Powerbronze currently,its thicker than ZG.Double bubble though,the MRA Vario looks good

My bottom pic, and the screen i run now is a blue R-Series Double Bubble, my wife got off Amazon.com for $35 :beerchug:

Back