Sport touring shield

badassbusaboy

Registered
Anyone have a oem suzuki two inch higher shield they are running, and how do you like it. They sell it out of the catalog. It is light smoke in color with the kanji logo on it.:thumbsup:

x-mas 2009 218.jpg

I have one and it's a great shield and looks great, just wish it was a shade darker. Fits the lines of the bike like a glove. Also have the puig db in dark smoke, but i think the suzuki shield looks better and fits the bike better.

I've not used the Suzuki shield, but I'd be curious to try one.

however, I've used the MRA VarioTouringScreen for aprox 2 months and has worked very well for me at 6'4". It uses an adjustable spoiler-type piece at the top. At higher speeds it cuts about half of the wind that would normally hit your face (helmet front). This allows for the upright riding position at almost all speeds.

I know this isn't the same shield you mentioned, but in the spirit of "betterment" I wanted to add this.... :)

I've not used the Suzuki shield, but I'd be curious to try one.

however, I've used the MRA VarioTouringScreen for aprox 2 months and has worked very well for me at 6'4". It uses an adjustable spoiler-type piece at the top. At higher speeds it cuts about half of the wind that would normally hit your face (helmet front). This allows for the upright riding position at almost all speeds.

I know this isn't the same shield you mentioned, but in the spirit of "betterment" I wanted to add this.... :)

I have the MRA Vario as well. I'm 5"11 and it works perfectly for me as well.

I do alot of 2up and the wifey says its much better on her as well.

I have one and it's a great shield and looks great, just wish it was a shade darker. Fits the lines of the bike like a glove. Also have the puig db in dark smoke, but i think the suzuki shield looks better and fits the bike better.

Want to sale that puig db?

Buy it if you can find one. I was told by Justin from Honda East that Suzuki has discontinued them so I bought a dark smoke puig db.

Back