sport bikers

Damn that is horrible. I hope the guy gets caught.
guns.gif

Not Maryland again
guns.gif
Some politicians there already want to ban sport bikes:angry:

Did the victim die? The article says "Bikers Attack Good Samaritan," but is not clear on his condition. It says "According to police, two other motorcyclists who were accompanying the biker, then began to punch and kick the victim." I'm hoping he is OK.

Sure it's uncalled for.

The bike ran into the back of his car and he tried to help the downed rider. The article titled Good Samaritan, but what really happened? It is not clear who was at fault in this accident. I think unless you print more facts calling the man a good samaritan is a stretch. He was merely assisting a downed rider who had an accident with HIS vehicle. Anyone who has an accident and doesn't leave the scene is considered a good sam now?

I hope the driver (good sam) and the rider are both ok. As for the a$$holes who tried to beat him up...
guns.gif

Black male 5'8" 300lbs.
muscle.gif
How could you miss that. Wouldn't the other riders that he was with know who it was.
bluegrab.gif

Wonder how he ran into the back of his truck. Was he going to fast, was he dicking around and not paying attention ( probably that , NO HELMET ) did the guy stop short............................
race.gif

Where does it say the victim was killed or that the bikers were on sport bikes?

I don't think it's physically possible to fit a 5'8" 300 lb bag of lard on a sport bike.

I was looking for "sports bike" as well in the article and didn't see it.

Oh well, all they did was give cagers a reason to not stop when they are involved in an accident with a motorcyclist.
mad.gif

(Turbo-Torch @ Jul. 05 2007,22:08) Where does it say the victim was killed or that the bikers were on sport bikes?

I don't think it's physically possible to fit a 5'8" 300 lb bag of lard on a sport bike.
Easy there sport. Just because someone is 5'8" and pushing 300 doesn't mean he is all lard.

5'8" and 300lbs! Wow.

Anyway, I hope they catch the attackers and that the truth about what happened comes out. Regardless of whose fault the accident was, that does not give the right to physically attack someone, we all have to live withing the rules of our society and do not have the right to take the law into our own hands.

Ride safe everyone and keep a cool head.

Anytime you rear end a vehicle aren't you automatically at fault? I don't care if the person in the truck did a brake check causing the guy on the bike to hit him... If you follow to close you can get whaled. Lets be honest if someone is riding your ass in either your car or your bike you get pissed. Not saying that the guy/girl in the truck did it intentionally but I have noticed that most younger guys and some older guys on a bike can get pretty ballsy when following cars and push the limit instead of just passing a slower vehicle... All supposition on my part but hey this is the internet.

i live near where this happened, the man died on the way to the hospital, from a brain injury, the mans wife who was at the seen ' says it was a group of black men riding sport bikes and pulling wheelies , " the man who died" ,was tuning in to a road, and one of the bikers ran into the back of his truck, he got out to help the injured biker and they started beating and kicking him, then they left the scean ,after she started calling 911 , they will get these guys ,cause they have some good disriptions of these guys, i'll keep ya posted...........the 300 lb guy was riding a busa

Hmmm......The story does not makes sense to me. I believe this version instead. Both people in truck were purposely slamming the breaks so that the biker would hit car. Than the other witnesses got pissed that they seen there friend be a victumized by the truck. Lost their cool and beat the passenger of the truck and than fled since they did not want to get charge with battery. It seems more real to me......

I had posted this earlier and now see that I made a bad assumption after I had read a earlier post that had more facts. So I was wrong with my earlier assumption.......the first time I read this....it just did not make perfect human nature sense. Again, humans are unpredictable.

Back