sport bike rally's...

birdaprey

Registered
the "black bike week" thread got me wondering...

you see all the Harley rally's on T.V. but what about the sport bike's??? don't we have some type of "sport bike" week some where...
let me know where the most sport bike's rally at
and I'll be there!!!
beerchug.gif
40__s.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

you see all the Harley rally's on T.V.  but what about the sport bike's???   don't we have some type of "sport bike" week some where...
               and I'll be there!!!
beerchug.gif

40__s.gif

beerchug.gif
I am not sure of the technical definition of rally, but there is some type of big rally in Florida. I think it takes place in the Spring.

I also think that the major bike races serve as a rallying point. With that in mind, there is a concerted effort to get to Laguna Seca races in July. So far 29 of us will be meeting up there in CA. Read the thread on Laguna Revisited.

In August, a bunch of us will make our way to Vancouver BC. Abunch of guys seem to be planning a trip to Vegas this Spring. And we are now discussing the location for a get together in 2004.

Thats all I know.

beerchug.gif

Where ever there are races. Which used to be Harleys racing 100 years ago, hence the rally's. The other one I know of is Honda Hoot in GA or something. It is on their website.

Toys for tots run in South Florida, about 30,000 bikes. This is in early December.

Sonoma Fest in Napa area California 10 days of festival April 25-May4 I'M THERE!!!!
biggrin.gif

Honda Hoot is in Knoxville, Tenn. in mid June. Used to be in Asheville, N.C. but got too big to host it there. It's for all type of bikes, cruisers, sportbikes, etc.

you see all the Harley rally's on T.V.  but what about the sport bike's???   don't we have some type of "sport bike" week some where...
               and I'll be there!!!
beerchug.gif

40__s.gif

beerchug.gif
If you are interested in coming to Laguna, you should talk to BACharles who lives in Louisiana. I believe he is towing his bike.

beerchug.gif

Back