Sport bike magazine

rc51ny

Donating Member
Registered
I just picked up a copy of Cycle World's "SPORT BIKE 2006" issue. 18 pages devoted to nothing but 'busa's. Get articles and a very special article by Pashnit. Great reading! I bought 2 copies--one for the "reading room" and another to keep for all eternity!!!!

cool.gif

I just picked up a copy of Cycle World's "SPORT BIKE 2006" issue. 18 pages devoted to nothing but 'busa's. Get articles and a very special article by Pashnit. Great reading! I bought 2 copies--one for the "reading room" and another to keep for all eternity!!!!
Are there details on stock bikes in there? Or are they all tricked out? I like some mods, don't get me wrong-

BUSAFETT

I just picked up a copy of Cycle World's "SPORT BIKE 2006" issue.  18 pages devoted to nothing but 'busa's.  Get articles and a very special article by Pashnit.  Great reading!  I bought 2 copies--one for the "reading room" and another to keep for all eternity!!!!
Are there details on stock bikes in there?  Or are they all tricked out?  I like some mods, don't get me wrong-  

BUSAFETT
First article is on the 06 LE; with one on Pashnit and his touring; a Drag Bike (With a Busa Woman  
tounge.gif
) and then last but not least a tricked out show bike ! They are all good reads for any Busa Lover  
drooling3.gif

race.gif

I got 2 copies and i'm sending one to Pacman. ( All they got out there is coconuts )
biggrin.gif

On the topic of magazines, check out cycledreams mag and read the Anonymous cop article.......
biggrin.gif

Back