** Sponsor WARNING **

busabass

Registered
** Wanted to warn all of you concerning a sponsor on this site **
After ordering parts from this sponsor; I found that the "special deal" he was offering did not apply to the parts I have been so desperately waiting to order. Ordered them anyway...:please:

Low and Behold when my order arrived; he had included the additional deal items as well. :thumbsup:

I can't say enough good things about PASHNIT / "Tim". On several occasions he has came through with parts, ideas, and solutions over the past few years. I would like to personally thank you for all that you do for us here at the ORG.

I'll ride with you any day, (Only because of the parts you have supplied). :laugh:

So again, I send a warning for any of you who need parts: GO See OUR sponsors...

Thanks again TIM

** Sorry Guys and Gals, I wanted you all to read this and it worked :moon: **
To the ORG; Happy Mothers Day to all

BZ-PashnitMoto.com --> ALL NEW Busa Parts site!!
CustomBusa.com --> NEW!! Custom bling for Hayabusa
PashnitBusa.com --> Parts & Accessories for your Hayabusa
Questions? Email: pashnit33 at yahoo.com Tele: 530-391-1356 9-5 M-F PST
Read about the A-Z PashnitBusa Mods .:. PashnitBusa Discussion Forum on the Org

Great service and advice if you have few questions on what parts are best for your need.

plus 1.. ordered a few things off him and always correct and a few extra goodies.

I just ordered a bunch of stuff.(guages,Pazzo's,Speedohealer,2 peice grab rails) I wonder if I'll get goodies too. ???

RSD.

I just ordered a bunch of stuff.(guages,Pazzo's,Speedohealer,2 peice grab rails) I wonder if I'll get goodies too. ???

RSD.

Andy, all in motion! First stuff will start arriving with Daniel in a couple days.

Thanks fellas.

It's guy's like Tim that give dealers a ....GOOD NAME. Returned my phone call in like 10 minutes. Who does that these days? Yer lucky if other places return yer call EVER.

Honest, good guy. He actually talked me out of a part,suggesting a cheaper route from someone else.

AWESOME site sponsor/parts Guru.

RSD.

Back