Sponsor appreciation week

Gotta save $$$ to have Frank at POWERHOUSE do some go-faster-stuff
Gotta have money to do just about everything! There are a lot of people out there that do this poop Cheaper than Frank and Boosted! What do you want? Do you want it to last? Do you want to do it once? I've seen installs that some people have had done that were atrocious! It really comes down to Priorities. It took me 8 years to save up for my newest build. My new busa sat for 8 years 2900 miles only. I could have got it done a lot sooner and cheaper by other people. Fortunately, I know better. That's why This Site is Sooo Important. We ALL have access to some of the Best Turbo Builders In The Country, if not the World, and they Talk to US and give Us Free information and Advise. I'd personally like to Thank All Our Sponsors also. SO, I guess what I really wanted to say was.."Good Work Ain't Cheap And Cheap Work Ain't Good". You Usually get what you pay for..In My Opinion..

Gotta have money to do just about everything! There are a lot of people out there that do this poop Cheaper than Frank and Boosted! What do you want? Do you want it to last? Do you want to do it once? I've seen installs that some people have had done that were atrocious! It really comes down to Priorities. It took me 8 years to save up for my newest build. My new busa sat for 8 years 2900 miles only. I could have got it done a lot sooner and cheaper by other people. Fortunately, I know better. That's why This Site is Sooo Important. We ALL have access to some of the Best Turbo Builders In The Country, if not the World, and they Talk to US and give Us Free information and Advise. I'd personally like to Thank All Our Sponsors also. SO, I guess what I really wanted to say was.."Good Work Ain't Cheap And Cheap Work Ain't Good". You Usually get what you pay for..In My Opinion..

I always go by the saying you get what you pay for.

Shout out for Frank We had a chat on the phone . He took the time to walk me through all my questions I am not doing a big Super Turbo Hot Rod Build but that made no difference . He took the time . Once she comes out of winter hibernation Frank will get a small amount of work from me because he took the time and treated me right. In the future if i decide on more power then I will return to him for that too . I am sure the others are as good .
jp

Awesome to hear that Johnnie and Agreed!, Frank @POWERHOUSE knows his poop and enjoys what he does and it shows in his help, support and all around friendliness. I hope to eventually work with him to do a small street turbo setup on my bike when the funds are available.

agree 100 percent... Big thanks to the sponsors for their advice and constant help for which they receive no compensation... and to captain for steering the ship so well... we all benefit and should support one another…

Back