Sponsor appreciation week

ali123

Banned
A friendly reminder that this site is the hayabusa bible, and its a niche market... anyone needing any parts or service would be wise to support THIS family we have here... Without captains site and the sponsors... we have no place to gather... and captain will not ever accept donations... so we have to keep posting and communicating/not just when we have a problem...… anyone feel free to tell me what a jackass I am... just keep talkin and posting

Last edited:
OK , Ali , when are you getting your BST 'R' series for extra strength , wheels ?
lol... ure outta ure mind... I was checkin to make sure u were listening.... I have carrazzerias……… im done with wheels.... I jammed a new tire on the front rim and it worked.... im gonna ship it to frank this fall with a whole list im workin on.... its a ritual we go through.... my list of ideas.... frank would tell u that out of every 100 ideas I have... 2 are decent.... like I said... the guy is flat out honest... most busisnessmen would just complete the list and charge the money... not him, its gotta be done right.

Last edited:
A friendly reminder that this site is the hayabusa bible, and its a niche market... anyone needing any parts or service would be wise to support THIS family we have here... Without captains site and the sponsors... we have no place to gather... and captain will not ever accept donations... so we have to keep posting and communicating/not just when we have a problem...… anyone feel free to tell me what a jackass I am... just keep talkin and posting
Well said Ali, I for one really REALLY appreciate this forum and this website as a place to gather with like minded souls, and even with you, JACKASS!!! Lol . . .

Well said Ali, I for one really REALLY appreciate this forum and this website as a place to gather with like minded souls, and even with you, JACKASS!!! Lol . . .
i love it too... I always came here, but I never joined up till a year ago or so ago.... I try to do all i can to contribute and post.... sometimes I start trouble but what the heck... a lil argument here and there keeps it interesting... I seriously hope everyone starts using Frank and Rob for all their parts... they contribute ALOT of knowledge for FREE.... we should support them.

i love it too... I always came here, but I never joined up till a year ago or so ago.... I try to do all i can to contribute and post.... sometimes I start trouble but what the heck... a lil argument here and there keeps it interesting... I seriously hope everyone starts using Frank and Rob for all their parts... they contribute ALOT of knowledge for FREE.... we should support them.
You got it man ! :poke:
We love havin' ya around . . . .

trouble-sign.jpg

I hope more people post up here and at least show these guys some love verbally... sooo many idiots with these crazy questions looking for answers…… and the experts always try to help if time allows, and they also share their customers crazy builds with the world... they don't have to do any of this poop......

I hope more people post up here and at least show these guys some love verbally... sooo many idiots with these crazy questions looking for answers…… and the experts always try to help if time allows, and they also share their customers crazy builds with the world... they don't have to do any of this poop......
i wish i was a mind reader, i could undertsand what you were thinkin when yôu posted that up . . .

I must say- this site is AWESOME! I’m a newbee but it’s just so INCREDIBLE how friendly and knowledgeable all you guys and gals are!! Happy to be a part! Hopefully after racking up some time and windshield miles, I’ll be able to pay it forward by helping out where I can! Big THUMBS UP!!!

I must say- this site is AWESOME! I’m a newbee but it’s just so INCREDIBLE how friendly and knowledgeable all you guys and gals are!! Happy to be a part! Hopefully after racking up some time and windshield miles, I’ll be able to pay it forward by helping out where I can! Big THUMBS UP!!!
Welcome my friend, I'll make you an honorary Kiwi one day soon! :rolleyes::thumbsup:

We’ll do Ali.

Back