Spongy Brakes

Got a wild hair to take the mc apart to see how it looks. The bore has micro pitting and the piston as you can see has had better days. Replacement mc in the works. Im fairly positive this is the cause of my issues.

3874FAC6-DA1B-4429-8D81-610EE447FB78.jpeg

B8D5D946-5369-4DF7-B459-4C7D35283794.jpeg

4F334CB1-6435-4968-B424-A8321652EFA1.jpeg

Quick update, I went on and ordered new Galfer SS brake lines. I don't know the others were bad or that this will make a difference. I did have a spot on the other that the coating was rubbed through. At least it will be piece of mind. Will update again as MC and lines get in

Quick update, I went on and ordered new Galfer SS brake lines. I don't know the others were bad or that this will make a difference. I did have a spot on the other that the coating was rubbed through. At least it will be piece of mind. Will update again as MC and lines get in
But did you order pie? Remember the proper sequence is pump lever, open and close bleeder screw, eat a fork full of pie and repeat while not getting crumbs into the system this time. Keep going until the pie is gone or your brakes work just by using telepathy whichever comes first. :poke:

But did you order pie? Remember the proper sequence is pump lever, open and close bleeder screw, eat a fork full of pie and repeat while not getting crumbs into the system this time. Keep going until the pie is gone or your brakes work just by using telepathy whichever comes first. :poke:
Ha! You make it sound soooooo easy...
Open , close , eat pie , you forgot to top up reservoir, rookie mistake.
Repeat process then vacuum up pie crumbs BEFORE continuing.

Fork for pie? Fancy a$$. Prolly drink your coffee with your pinkie pointing out too..... :poke:

My bad, coffee is too harsh on your tummy I'm sure. Warm milk is more suitable for a person who eats pie with a fork...:lol:
I use a spoon :poke::bowdown::banana:
There are forks especially designed for eating desserts and pie. I use a fork after all, I am civilized.

There were times in the bush when I ate a piece of pie with hands covered in gun oil, it added to the flavor.

pie.png

Back