Spokane Washington

newb

Registered
I will be in Spokane for a few weeks and looking to get out and enjoy some bike life with fellow enthusiasts. Anyone here know of any bike nights or cruises in June in that area? Let me know.

The ride around lake Coeur d'Alene is nice for a little day ride with some spots to stop for lunch. Heading out north towards Welpinit is a fun ride. A longer day ride is up through Newport, over to Sandpoint then over into Montana through Tompson Falls and St Regis, then slab it back to Spokane - it's hwy at the end, but there are some nice sweepers going through the passes. Shoot me a pm when you're here and depending on my schedule maybe we can get together for a ride. Erik

Look up mjn, tufbusa, or babusa. I think they've got a secret meeting taking place soon, and talk about great peeps :poke:

there are also a few sections of road in MT that'd be worth the ride too, especially on the east side of the koocanusa res. omg, some amazing road there, out in the middle of nowhere too.

Thanks for the info. I'll be sure to get out and try those rides. Is there a bike night in the area?

They have Thunder Thursdays when the weather is nice. They meet at a bar called Cruisers in Stateline, ID and I think they are also meeting at the Hot Rod Cafe in Post Falls, ID. Check PNW Riders - Pacific Northwest Motorcycle Riders and click on the link for the eastside and that is where people will generally post up for rides and other get togethers. Erik

Thanks for the info. I'm around till the 22nd and would love to get in a ride or two. If nothing else, hit up a bike night.

Back