Spinning the tire in fourth gear on the dyno . . .

POWERHOUSE

Frank
Donating Member
Registered
Just another RCC Ultra street bike . . .:laugh:

Attachments

• petrozzispeedgraph.bmp
    1.6 MB · Views: 455
Frank,
Were you intentionally delaying the boost trying to make the TQ peak be so high to try to mitigate the tire spin? Tq peak at 11K seems a bit odd. Doesn't really look like tire spin?

Frank,
Were you intentionally delaying the boost trying to make the TQ peak be so high to try to mitigate the tire spin? Tq peak at 11K seems a bit odd. Doesn't really look like tire spin?

What happened was that I came out of the throttle when I felt the spin at 35 pounds of boost . . . this bike redlines at 12,600 and I did not want to run into the limiter . . . this would have been a 630+ run at over 300 ft lbs for sure. :whistle:

OK first let me say this is SUPER IMPRESSIVE power.

But I gotta ask, can you really use it on anywhere but the strip? I mean can you street this kind of power? Seems like it would be all wheel spin if you got on it.

I am not in anyway downing the accomplishment. It makes my head spin thinking about it.

But can you or do you really have the ability to tap 600+ horse/200+ ft.lbs or torque on the street?

Or is this about having the biggest set of cahones?

OK first let me say this is SUPER IMPRESSIVE power.

But I gotta ask, can you really use it on anywhere but the strip? I mean can you street this kind of power? Seems like it would be all wheel spin if you got on it.

I am not in anyway downing the accomplishment. It makes my head spin thinking about it.

But can you or do you really have the ability to tap 600+ horse/200+ ft.lbs or torque on the street?

Or is this about having the biggest set of cahones?

This bike is a land speed bike that has already done 232 mph in the standing mile; when it did that, it was at 450 rwhp - I happen to have a picture of this bike spinning the rear tire in the middle of that run at over 220 mph. Now that we are looking to break 250 mph, we had to turn it up . . .:poke:

This bike is a land speed bike that has already done 232 mph in the standing mile; when it did that, it was at 450 rwhp - I happen to have a picture of this bike spinning the rear tire in the middle of that run at over 220 mph. Now that we are looking to break 250 mph, we had to turn it up . . .:poke:

Gotcha. In that case. Give her all she can make. Amazing power. Amazing feat.

:please: please take more videos.

I tell ya, if I ever have a tire burner built.....im gonna be naming a child after you. :laugh:

I couldn't imagine the feeling of a spinning tire at 200+. I hope I can one day! :cheerleader:

Damn...super impressive. I'd like to see what the bike looks like!

-D

Here is a pic of this bike spinning the tire at over 220 mph, on his way to 232 in the standing mile with only 450 rwhp on tap. I don't know what it feels like, and am not sure I want to!

BTW, this picture was taken by David Whealon of DW photos, check out his website here: Home Page . . .:laugh:

OHMS1692a.jpg

Back