Spikes

rdnckjim

Registered
Was thinking about getting Spiked Fairing bolts, nothing too crazy maybe 6 all together for the front and maybe 2 for the windscreen. And since my Bar ends got messed up in a wreck maybe those. Any one have them or have an opinion. Ever gotten stabbed by one?

SpinWurkz

i thought these look sick i just dont have a gen1 so i cant get them. but i have their spiked windscreen bolts and like them.

heres a cellphone pic with my block offs on and spikes in

IMG00116.jpg

just be careful not to crack the plastic when tightening them down. spikes are da heat

And there addictive

===================================================================

000_2672.jpg

000_2732.jpg

MISTY ALL AROUND 012.jpg

MISTY ALL AROUND 026.jpg

Spiked bike 010.jpg

Spin wurkz is a good place for them he will also do custom spikes if you ask . And no , I haven't ever hurt myself but a friend of mine cut his hand open and my Mechanic Goldenchild form this board stabs himself EVERYTIME he does work on it :laugh:

000_1379.jpg

ert.jpg

sspx0511.jpg

Bought mine from board sponsor Pashnit. Black in color so they don't stand out to much.

10523_102025369816029_100000256994653_52280_6576378_n.jpg

I get stabbed all the time by the MULLETs spikes. The big point on the swingarm blocks. Wife has been scratched and Iv been stabbed in the shin.
Fairing spikes and the crazy end of my one piece billet grips.....Are severe head bleaders. When working or polishing....I AWAYS get my head gashed by them. Nothing worst than trying to stand up while under my grips.

THe 1st pic on the left...is the kit I have. then also mirror spikes and screen spike all to match that twisted point.:thumbsup:

definitely will make for a bad day when youre in a wreck. i had a woman pull out in front of me a few years ago and caught the front of the bike. long story short,, bar end caught me in the wrist and cut me to the bone almost 6" long down my arm. no more spiked **** for me. looks good though.

i bought a set of dog collar spikes from extreme kempy. i like them just a touch of chrome with attitude. but yea i got my head poked more than once when waxing...:laugh: not the best pic to show the spikes but its the best one i have on the pc.

april 19,2010 001.jpg

pashnit , I didn't know you were selling them now , I've had mine for along time though . What the kit on the right include and cost?

Back