Spikes? Where do you find them?

V8N3T

More mods plz..
Donating Member
Registered
I was looking around the board for a link to them but all I found is some ebay sellers. Didnt know if any1 on the board was selling them. They are the spiked screws. Please post up if you know where to find them.

yikes! Forget that idea. Unless it's a custom on static display why would you?

Those things look dangerous to me and would really hurt in an accident. Oh?..like the one you just had.

Just my thoughts. No flaming.

runeight...

(V8N3T @ Sep. 27 2006,20
zzwhip.gif
) I was looking around the board for a link to them but all I found is some ebay sellers. Didnt know if any1 on the board was selling them. They are the spiked screws. Please post up if you know where to find them.
rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif
eek2.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

The wife likes to wear them late at night ......not sure where she got em .
wow.gif

They will hurt you too ask Frisbee,i charge him hazardous duty pay when i work on his teradactle...
wow.gif

I was cut up and all sore a few days later from being poked so much....

lol great replies! I was just wondering yall. I saw them on a couple of bikes here on the forum and they looked "neat" is all. I was just curious to who sold them. Just food for thought yall!
super.gif

FRISBEE, Close your EARS....
smile.gif

OK ENOUGH WITH THE OVERLY GHEY, SPIKE STUFF.... You need some S&M spikes there are clubs and clothes for this... They look silly and worse could to un-imaginably BAD things to you in an accident. I mean really, it's just not smart and they look silly...

SORRY FRISBEE, and Others, but I gotta throw it out there... I'll buy ya beer.

Dang Rev ,You are brutal
tounge.gif

I got most of mine from http://www.spinwurkz.com/

I am checking out another sorce from ebay This week that goes by the name kjm1175.

And yes Goldenchild did get a little beat up working on my bike . Those things are sharp!

ert.JPG

to each his own...i've seen tons of bikes that had things done to them that i wouldn't do to mine and there are people who won't like my bike when i am done with it ...but it will be my bike and i will like it...it's your money, set it up like you want it
smile.gif

Rev just gets irritable because he has to ride harleys all the time for work!
biggrin.gif

i just got a set for about $30 shipping was fast i ordered it on monday got it thurs. check him out rx9sparts.com under parts section.

Back