SPIKE TV Guy's Choice Awards...

PADEROLIS

Registered
Just saw a preview; they are going to show a race between the Busa and the ZX14! It airs tonight at 10p.m. on Spike TV at least in my neck of the woods! Who will be the better rider?

I just saw it they didnt race them just came back and said the 14 topped out at 187 and some change and the busa went 185. something.

It was a 10 second lead up followed by a 10 second result....someone needs to inform these folks that both bikes have a 300 kph restrictor. They said the ZX14 was faster clocked at 187, slightly faster than they had the Busa. Talk about a waste of time.

its all smoke and mirrors :beerchug: i know i like the heck out my busa and my 600rr:thumbsup: and my buddy likes the heck out of his zx14, and thats what really matters!!! :beerchug: i do love to watch bikes race on the drag strip and the track. :cheerleader:

I just saw it they didnt race them just came back and said the 14 topped out at 187 and some change and the busa went 185. something.

Thanks for the report, my behind the time a$$ is watching it right now! Gotta love different time zones. I thought they were gonna race them heads up!

It was a 10 second lead up followed by a 10 second result....someone needs to inform these folks that both bikes have a 300 kph restrictor. They said the ZX14 was faster clocked at 187, slightly faster than they had the Busa. Talk about a waste of time.

+1

It didn't even make sense.

Nonetheless, thanks for the 'heads up' on the show that had a Busa on it!
Posted via Mobile Device

Well, they didn't actually show anything other than a clip of a ZX14 and then another clip of a Gen2 so there was no race or footage of the bikes doing a speed run....they could have just made up the numbers for all we know.

Yep, that stinks~!~

Bring em down to Maxton, line em up, and let'z do it~!~ (with video of the race this time) :lol:

They showed them on the drag strip but no times, the 14 must have gotten beat. So they went with a top end run but that makes no sense because of the agrement between the manufators.

Back