Spent Some Coin Today . Givi V35 Monokeys

c10

Registered
Ordered today . SW Moetech top rack won off E bay , and Placing order through Revzilla Monday for SW
Moetech V series side racks for the 35's :) My boy ,and I will have all the storage we need for the long trips .
First one next Month for four days . About 1200 to 1400 miles in the Texas Hill country .

FYI Ill have some new Givi 21L monokey bags for sale soon . I just did not care for the look over the V35 model .

Good for you. I'm sure you checked twistedthrottle.com for prices? Ahhh, Texas hill country, I can only imagine how fun that would be! Pretty flat and square here in northern Iowa.

Ordered today . SW Moetech top rack won off E bay , and Placing order through Revzilla Monday for SW
Moetech V series side racks for the 35's :) My boy ,and I will have all the storage we need for the long trips .
First one next Month for four days . About 1200 to 1400 miles in the Texas Hill country .

FYI Ill have some new Givi 21L monokey bags for sale soon . I just did not care for the look over the V35 model .
ahhh... So you are the guy that outbid me on that rack. Lol!

Actually my brother did , I had to go to bed for work . I gave up @ 132.50 . He took it to 152.50 @ that point I would of just bought new.
First lesion on rack no one bid on it . I was out of town , and missed getting it . Sent seller a message and he relisted it a few days later .
They only reason for the rear rack is to build a small back rest off the plate for my son so he can relax more . Missed out on a few corbin back rest seats due to timing / funds available .

Actually my brother did , I had to go to bed for work . I gave up @ 132.50 . He took it to 152.50 @ that point I would of just bought new.
First lesion on rack no one bid on it . I was out of town , and missed getting it . Sent seller a message and he relisted it a few days later .
They only reason for the rear rack is to build a small back rest off the plate for my son so he can relax more . Missed out on a few corbin back rest seats due to timing / funds available .
You are right about the price. I wasn't paying more than $150. There is a genII seat with backrest on Craigslist in the Tampa area for less that $100 bucks if you want to try and contact the person. I bought a Corbin driver and passenger without the backrest and just waited for a good deal on a used one. Backrests are standard across the Corbin line.

Those look very nice.
I have contemplated getting the bags large enough to hold my full face helmet for the occasion I go over to IL. where wearing is a choice.

Did you purchase the newer/ closer profile round tube mounts from revzilla or the original flat tube?
I read on their page that the newer round tube is supposed to actually mount closer to the bike and be stronger.

Of course for nice bags and mounting like what you have were getting up past $500 bones and that's no small amount; especially when I want to spend $700 bones on a new Bell Race Star helmet.

$327 from revzilla for rack . Only one model rack for the V35 bags . Bags were purchased locally from dealer for $536 after tax with extra keys .

You guys just cost me $1000.!! 2014 Busa same color scheme as c10. I was looking for luggage and found this thread. Your bike looks great. I just ordered the exact same thing from Revzilla. Thanks for putting up the info, so helpful. Cant wait for the bags to arrive. BTW I've got the stock exhaust and fender so should be no issues.

Nice set up, I had the 41 keyless.

20150729_123411.jpg

I rotated my mid pipes , and built 1" lowering hangers for my yosh cans . No issues at all now . it makes traveling easy :)

I have the same bags c10,just waiting to go on my turbo-tourer. LOL. I have a nice touring seat too...:whistle:

Rubb.

You guys just cost me $1000.!! 2014 Busa same color scheme as c10. I was looking for luggage and found this thread. Your bike looks great. I just ordered the exact same thing from Revzilla. Thanks for putting up the info, so helpful. Cant wait for the bags to arrive. BTW I've got the stock exhaust and fender so should be no issues.
Hopefully. Stock cans are bigger.:banghead:

Rubb.

Thanks Andrew :) Won bike of the month on another forum that dont show much busa love like we do here

More recent pictures , and world fastest Birth day cake I baked :)

20160529_094515_zpsxzgz1ztg.jpg
20160529_113511_zpsqf95xs3p.jpg
20160424_162611_zpsfpihcxjx.jpg
20160409_142904_zpsqfbnp4bt.jpg
20160402_141653_zpsplqlg0or.jpg
20160328_185551_HDR_zpsuyyo7cxy.jpg
20160401_164041_HDR_zpsyqd4irxz.jpg
20160401_174243_zpskkk1uqto.jpg
20160328_200349_zpsuudluqft.jpg

I dont think both work at the same time . Many top cases you can get the back pad kit for them

Back