SpeedRacer LSR in Miami- 199.8mph video and pics

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Me this gent today at the event in Miami. His org username is SpeedRacer.
He told me that his bike was pretty much stock with PC on it and had never been on a dyno. Just been tuning it myself he said. From the looks of it hes doing a good job and making great speed as well.
Pics of bike and 2 of his runs.
1st video is his 199.8 mph run. About as close to a deuce as you can get ! If you ask me I'll give it to him. I know its not official but thats still motivatin'. 2/10ths...:banghead:
2nd video something happens either prob with shift or rev limiter again I am not sure and I was not able to hear the speed over other cars around me.
From what I saw and heard from him all who were there today made around a dozen runs !
Can you imagine pinning your bike 12 times in one day. I would need 12 cigarettes....:rofl:

Hopefully he will post up and further explain setup for us as I am not familiar with many things I see at these events. I told him I would post what I got of him and he said he would look for it.
Hopefully if and when he posts he will be kind enough to post a pic of himself .
For some reason I for got to get one of him..as well as forgot his name cuz I had the Adamator with me !
Super nice guy and obviously riding the fastest color...:laugh:

LSRinMiamiApril102010042.jpg

LSRinMiamiApril102010039.jpg

LSRinMiamiApril102010043.jpg

LSRinMiamiApril102010013.jpg

I have to apologize as I could not find my tripod and without it it is difficult to get proper 'swing' on camera and follow target.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
That guy lays into his bike, literally. Probably loves every minute of it.

Reminds me of the guys who did 9.98 in the 1/4 on a 06 Yamaha r6 or the 178mph on an 04 gsxr600 . All stock, naturally aspirated, factory block giving it everything its got.

Last edited:
Missed the 4-5 shift and pegged the limiter.

I'm remembering his explanation on setup. He said he had a shifter on there that allowed him to shift without using the clutch ?
Not an air shifter but some other type of link hooked up to the shifter.

I'm remembering his explanation on setup. He said he had a shifter on there that allowed him to shift without using the clutch ?
Not an air shifter but some other type of link hooked up to the shifter.

Probably a DJ Quickshifter.

Very nice looking bike, Thanks for the vids

Nice! Would love to try that!

I am simply a set of leathers away and reg fees from doing it.
The bike is all ready and meets all specs .
When I ride I sometimes have one or two opps to twist it for a bit but to pin it 12 times in one day would be really cool !

Back