Speedohealer / Yellow box.costs......

Spudley

Grippin' and Rippin'
Donating Member
Registered
Okay, who's got the speedohealer / Yellow box etc...and how much did you guys pay for it ?.  I've just gotten to the point where I'm tired of wondering if I'm at the 7%, or 13 % variance on my speedo.  

What's the poop on these, do I need to calibrate them or can I just plug the darn thing in with a specific setting
rock.gif

Let's have it Brethren, and has anyone seen, or heard from Shawn ?.  I got a call a couple days ago, I've returned his call twice now and still wonder where the heck he is here in Las Vegas............not like I wan't to get him piss-drunk or anything, and take pictures if him next to Gofaster's "Kawasaki Banner" or anything....
cool.gif

On the speedohealer...price, and installation....."Let's have it !!!"......
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

bought mine from Scott at Bluegauges when i had my gauges done...$100 TYD

linky with Q and A section and installation instructions
beerchug.gif

I bought my speedo healer from S&T.
I was able to test my speedo with a radar, but there online formula works well.

The directions are intimidating at first but the opnline caculator works perfect.

At 50 displayed on my speedoI registered 46 on the radar.

I entered that info in the online caculator and than printed out the exact directs for my -12% speedo error.

After setting the speedo healer its dead on now.

The problems with ionstalling was they recomend keeping it away from the ecu and powercommander.
I have a undertail from motorhead so i didn't have too much room but got it under the hump were its easily accessable.

I highly recomend the $100 expense.

I forgot to mention i have a 2006 Busa with a brock Davidson 16t front spket and a slighly rear worn tire.

Mine arrived yesterday! I got it from EBay for $110.59. The seller name is:
hayabusa-parts-4u

I got a yellow box from HPC. There is some soldering to do but it is easy and I used the online calculator to estimate my percentage off. I run a 16/43 and calcs about 17% off. I think its just about dead on now. Set up is super easy on yellow box once installed.

Any of them just plug into the harness ?. I know where the signal lead's at, I would imagine I could just crimp a spade on and the line in / out right ?.

(Spudley @ Jul. 20 2007,07:18) Any of them just plug into the harness ?.  I know where the signal lead's at, I would imagine I could just crimp a spade on and the line in / out right ?.
The speedohealer is plug and play... if you find one this weekend, I will put it in for you... (but you have to call me back
smile.gif
)

Well Mr. Mustang...if you'd answer your phone
rock.gif
....HELLOOoooooooo
rock.gif
??

It's Sunday now....Lunch
rock.gif
?...Call me.......
super.gif

rock.gif